Troye

*Sensitive subjects in the flashback, that include triggers Please stay safe, Don't read it if you are at risk Stay safe.*

Tyler is so cute, I could wake up next to him every morning. He would never date me, look at me, I am fat, I have a baby face, No one would ever want to date me. I have been 2 months clean because of Tyler. I don't know what I will do if he rejects me....

*Self harm, sensitive subject, and physical abuse warning*

*FLASHBACK* 

"Dad, I'm Gay." I say, my voice quivering. 

"Troye, we can fix this. I can get you into see someone as soon as possible. We can fix you." 

I start crying, he doesn't get it, he never will. "What if I don't want to get fixed, what if I want to stay like this? What if....." He slaps me and I fall to the floor clutching my face.

"I SAID THAT WE ARE GOING TO FIX YOU!!!!!!!! I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE A FAGGOT AS A SON!!!!!!!!" 

He leaves the room and with the hand print still on my face I make my way to my bathroom. I take out my razor and take it apart, I sit in the bathtub and cut. I finally stop and turn the water on the wash myself and the tub off, I have dried blood everywhere. 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"TROYE!!!" I hear Tyler scream. 

"WHAT!?!?!?" I yell back.

"Is everything okay?" Tyler ask suddenly with concern in his eyes. 

"Yeah everything's okay just thinking." I say, subconsciously rubbing the still healing cuts on my arm. 

"What were you thinking about?" Tyler asks twisting our fingers together.

"Just family. Nothing to worry about." I lied. We walk back to Tyler's apartment without another word. Once we get into his apartment I can barley get my shoes off before I am attacked by Tyler's lips. I could get used to this. He pushes me against the walls making a moan escape my mouth. He giggles and continues to lock lips with me. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance and I give into it a little to eagerly. We stop to move to the couch, Tyler takes my hand and pulls me to the couch and pushes me to lay down while he continues to kiss me, I get this warm and tingly feeling in my stomach. 

I think I may Love him. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoa, 2nd update today!!!! I am good 

Comment, vote, and follow. 

Love you guys. 

BYEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!