Troye

I look at my phone, is it really 4 am? have I been an explorer of the internet for that long? I pause the the Tyler video I was watching and get ready to go to bed. I check twitter once more before going to bed and I see someone has DMed me. Who would DM poor little Troye at 4 am? I check it and start to fangirl really hard when I find out Tyler had just asked me to come to LA for awhile and do a collab. There is no way I'm getting any sleep now, so I get up out of bed in my blue poka dot onesie and get something to eat.

The next morning I get up and start packing because he is expecting me to be in LA in less than 2 days. I pack only the bare necessitys not thinking I will be there long. I head downstairs with my luggage, "Where are you going, Troye?" Mum asks.

"Tyler DMed me last night and was wondering if I wanted to fly to LA and do a collab."

"Do you know when you will be back?"

"Hopefully within the next week, but who knows it Tyler. If he wants me to be his little slave I would." Sarcasticly, I start laughing.

She gives me a dirty look, "I'm just kidding, mum. I have to go, I'll call you later." I grab my stuff and head out the door.

It's about a 20 minute drive from my house to the airport. It takes me forever to get through security, but before I knew it I was on my way to see the Tyler Oakley.

I slept for 9 hours, knowing that I had 5 hours left of the plane ride, I pull out my laptop, Thank God this plane has wifi. I check tumblr and twitter to see that Tyler has dmed me saying that he was extreamly excited to meet up again and that he would be picking me up at the airport in LA.

The last time we met it was vidcon last year. I don't know if it was just me or if it was both of us, but I felt we clicked and I couldn't stop thinking about it sense. Tyler let me stay in his hotel room because the hotel overbooked.

I am hoping I can find the courage to ask him out sometime on this trip.