Female X and a uke with problems

(Question and dare from magcantasonicworld )
Scorn(me):X what would you do if you were a girl and you transformed into one *smirks,has my hands behind my back and my hands glowed a deep purple but X couldn't see*
Sonic.EXE:if I was one I'd just continue to scare and kill people like I usually do if I turned into one I have no clue what I'd do
Scorn(me):*smirks* well you can find out right now
Sonic.EXE:*raises a brow* what do you mean?
Scorn(me):*still smirking,places my hands in front of me,my hands glowed a very deep purple almost black* this is what I mean *zaps X with my dark magic*
Sonic.EXE:*he's still wearing those red and pink bows that Sonic put on his ears,glows a deep purple* what did you do?
Scorn(me):you'll see *smirks*
Sonic.EXE:*looks down and screams* you turned me into a girl!? *runs off*
Scorn(me):*catches X and puts a deep red dress on him,the dress ended at his knees*
Sonic.EXE(girl):*her eyes narrow* I hate you soooo much!
Scorn(me):whatever...Sonic! Someone's here to see you! *smirks*
Sonic:*walks up to them and looks at X* X is that you?
Sonic.EXE(girl):don't ask *crosses her arms*
Sonic:anyway who's here to see me?
Scorn(me):*smirks and opens the door*
*outside were a load of Mobian males*
Sonic:EEEEEP!! *is underneath a big pile of males* GET THEM OFF ME! I DON'T WANT TO MARRY ANY OF THESE JERKS! LET ALONE GO OUT WITH ANY OF THEM!
Scorn(me):sorry but I'm not helping you Sonic
Sonic:*crawls out from underneath the pile of males,runs behind X and sits on X's shoulders shaking in fear while looking at the males that stared at him with love hearts in their eyes* X do something! GET THEM OUT OF HERE!
Sonic.EXE(girl):too bad I can't help you since you were told that you couldn't escape this dare now get off me *takes Sonic off her shoulders*
Sonic:awww! I hate being a uke *whines and his ears fold backwards*
Scorn(me):Sonic just go out with one of them. Do you know any of these males? If so pick one you know
Sonic:hmm good idea *looks at the large group of males,sees Fleetway and looks at him*
Fleetway:*looks at Sonic*
Sonic:I pick Fleetway
Fleetway:*smiles,walks out of the group of males,stands next to Sonic,looks at the males,his eyes narrow* get out now or DIE! He's mine! *growls and glares at the males*
Males:*runs out of the door in 2 seconds and they're now gone forever*
Scorn(me):comment more questions and dares