Demon Sonic

(Dare from magcantasonicworld to make Sonic a demon and X to kiss him when he transformed)
Sonic:*squeals like a girl keeps running* stay away from me with those!
Scorn&X:*chasing Sonic with a knife in their hand*
Scorn(me):c'mon just do it at least you got a good pic I did to represent this part!
Sonic:that's the pic you drew of X when he posed for you a few hours ago!
Sonic.EXE:so? That's what you're gonna look like once you're a demon except you'll have dark green eyes so it does represent this part! *takes off in a sonic boom catches Sonic*
Scorn(me):*runs up to them* you kill yourself or we'll gladly do it for you!
Scorn&X:*smirks*
Sonic:*emoji sweat drop* fine *takes the knife that Scorn's holding,stabs himself in the stomach,screeches in pain*
Scorn(me):*covers her ears*
Sonic.EXE:*lets go of Sonic to cover his sensitive ears*
Sonic:*lies on the deep red carpet bleeding to death,lies still after a few minutes*
Sonic.EXE:*smirks* it looks like he died from having his neck snapped since you can't see his blood on the dark red carpet
Scorn(me):I agree *picks Sonic up places him in front of X while holding him* get ready to kiss him once he transforms
Sonic.EXE:*ears fold backwards then nods his head*
Sonic:*grows black demon wings,his nails became claws,opens his eyes has darker green eyes*
Scorn(me):*pushes Sonic into X making them kiss,smirks*
Sonic:*eyes widen blushes deep red*
Sonic.EXE:*also blushing deep red*
Scorn(me):comment more questions and dares