InSaNiTy Day!

(I drew the pic the black bit on Sonic's cheek is a tear since he's crying)
Sonic&X:*smirking widely*
Sonic.EXE:*still wearing red and pink bows on his ears*
Scorn(me):I guess it's your insanity day today
Sonic:*turns into his demon form,lays on the floor in the position of how Sonic is in the pic*
Scorn(me):oh god here comes the screaming and shouting *covers my ears*
Sonic(demon):SAVE ME! *smirking widely while crying*
Sonic.EXE:*looming over Sonic,is face to face with Sonic while smirking widely* NO ONE can SAVE you!
Sonic(demon):LEAVE ME ALONE! *his smirk widens,still crying*
Sonic.EXE:*his nose touches Sonic's nose,still smirking* you WILL fall to This INSANITY! *his smirk widens*
Sonic&X:INSANITY! PSYCHOPATHY! CAPTIVITY!
Scorn(me):*winces from their screams and shouts,I could hear them clearly even though I had covered my ears*
Sonic&X:*faints from screaming way too loud*
Sonic(demon):*fainted in the position he was in and stops crying*
Sonic.EXE:*fainted and is laying on top of Sonic*
Sonic&X:*still smirking even though they fainted from screaming and shouting too much*
Scorn(me):*takes my hands off my ears* I think they're done now...comment more questions and dares...magcantasonicworld I'll be doing the YouTube video on Wednesday since I'll have more time to do the recording of how I draw X