Chapter 45

Chapter 45

Khalil and Kesha sat in the bed staring at each other the same night. "What you staring at me for?" said Khalil. "Do you think we should take a break?" said Kesha. "Break from what?" said Khalil. "This relationship.." said Kesha. "Nah Kesha don't trip on her cause she not pregnant I know when she lying she not pregnant so why you letting her get to you?" said Khalil. "Because I'm always getting the short end of the stick when it comes down to it...I don't know it's like she's your girlfriend and...I'm just the...friend." said Kesha.

"That's not true ma why you tripping?" said Khalil. "Because your my boyfriend why can't we ever be together it's always you and some other girl but mainly Natasha and people think y'all are dating now." said Kesha. "Don't worry about her cause I'll be with my girls now." said Khalil pulling Kesha on top of him. "You mean it?" said Kesha. "Yeah I'ma take y'all out tomorrow somewhere." said Khalil. Kesha smiled.

"How much longer is winter break?" said Khalil. "Two weeks to enjoy ourselves." said Kesha kissing Khalil and he smiled and put his hands on her waist. Khalil picked his phone up that was ringing and answered. "Whad up?" said Khalil smiling. Kesha laid back beside him and he got out the bed. "She told you we was fuckin'?" said Khalil laughing. Kesha rolled her eyes. "Khalil.." said Kesha irritated. Khalil turned around and looked at her. "What?" he said. "I wanna take a break from this relationship..." said Kesha.

"Aight cool with me." said Khalil turning back around and putting his shoes on after he put his clothes on. Kesha stared at him because she wasn't expecting him to say that. "Khalil!" said Kesha. Khalil turned and looked at her. "Do you seriously not care?!" said Kesha. "Ay I'll be there in a minute so I'll talk to you then.." said Khalil hanging up. Kesha shook her head. "So what you saying now?" said Khalil.

"Dont worry about it." said Kesha. "Hell nah you just made me get off the phone so what you want?" said Khalil. "To just take a break for a little while." said Kesha. "All okay do you then I'm straight with it but aye...I gotta go so I'll seen you whenever love you ma." said Khalil kissing her and walking out. Kesha sighed. "What am I gonna do?" said Kesha talking to herself already knowing what he was going to do.

Khalil got in his car and drove to one of his homeboys house and when he arrived it was a little dark considering that it was almost 12 am and girls were in there dancing to the music while some of the boys were getting high. "My lil' Nigga Khalil what it do Nigga?" said Khalil's friend, Jermaine, he was also a basketball player in his second year of college. Jermaine was tall, brown skin, light brown eyes, swag on point, and a pretty face, he had a lot of girlfriends.

"Shid nothing bruh just living life." said Khalil smiling. "Thats what's up how your baby doing?" said Jermaine. "Straight so far." said Khalil. "Khalil Whad up?" said Johnathan shaking hands with Khalil. "Whad up." said Khalil. "I missed you.." said Amber hugging Khalil and he looked at her. "Oh for real?" said Khalil smiling and staring at her legs. "Yeah...what do you say we go hop in the jacuzzi?" said Amber smiling. "In January?" said Khalil. Amber laughed. "It's indoor next to the bed actually. " said Amber grabbing his hand and escorting him there.

They walked in the room and she closed the door and he looked at the jacuzzi and saw a steam room also. "Damn this a big ass room." said Khalil laughing. "I know right." said Amber pulling her clothes off and revealing her two piece swim suit and she got in the water and Khalil sat on the edge with his feet in and she was between his legs.

"You look good." said Khalil. "Thanks means a lot coming from you." said Amber sarcastically. "Why you being sarcastic I'm for real." said Khalil pulling his shirt off. "I know you are I was just saying...you look sexy." said Amber rubbing his chest. "Girl you ain't gotta tell me I know." said Khalil laughing. "Ohh you so..." said Amber smiling. "So what?" said Khalil looking at his phone which was ringing and Kesha's name came across it.

Khalil answered. "Hello?" said Khalil watching as Amber climbed in his lap and started kissing on him. "....let me call you back I gotta go.." said Khalil hanging up and Amber smiled. "Come with me?" said Amber standing up. Khalil got up and wrapped his arms around her and she smiled in they entered the steam room and she locked the door. Khalil sat down and Amber climbed in his lap and he stared at her boobs popping out her small swimsuit top. "Like what you see?" said Amber smiling. "Hell yeah." said Khalil and she smiled and started to kiss him

"Good it's just for you." said Amber as her hands went down to his cargos and he smiled. "Girl you ain't ready." said Khalil laughing. "You know I know what I'm doing." said Amber as Khalil kissed on her neck and he went down a little lower and she put her hands on his shoulder as he unbuttoned her top and she pulled it off. Amber laid him down on his back and put his hands on her waist. "Damn ma." said Khalil as his hands roamed her body and he continued kissing on her.

"Baby stop playin' with me..." said Amber unzipping his cargos and he reached for a magnum and she smiled. Khalil pulled her swimsuit bottoms off and he entered her and she let out a loud moan but continued grinding against him and he continued touching all over her. "Khalil..." Amber whispered as he put her on her back and she pulled him down as her fingernails dug into his back.

They were still at it an hour and a half later but stopped because they were really hot and Amber laid on top of him. "You did some growing." said Amber. "Yeah I knew you wasn't ready for all that." said Khalil smiling. "But I did what I had to do and I satisfied you and thats all that matters." said Amber smiling. "I ain't gonna lie you put it on me but Shid..." said Khalil smiling and she kissed him. "I love..." said Amber breathing hard as Khalil touched all over her and kissed her neck. "Me or the sex?" said Khalil.

"Both." said Amber as he laid between her legs. "Do you wanna come to my place?" said Amber. "Nah I can't." said Khalil. "You don't ever come over I hate sleeping by myself." said Amber. "You sleep with a pillow between your legs that be wet when you go to sleep..." said Khalil smiling. Amber hit him. "Thats not funny Khalil I miss you." said Amber. "The sex was on point but I gotta get back home cause this girl won't quit blowing my phone up." said Khalil putting hie clothes back on. Amber rolled her eyes.

"So your just getting sex and leaving." said Amber. "You know how I do don't trip cause you ain't gotta call me no more ma." said Khalil standing up. "I'm sorry I was just saying.." said Amber. "I'm not just getting sex but I gotta go call me." said Khalil kissing her and leaving.

****COMMENT&&VOTE PLEASE****