Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Friday night everyone was out having fun and partying at John's (Johnathan) house, he was a mutual friend of Khalil because they were teammates. His house was really huge because his parents had money and mainly the whole school was up in there and so trouble was headed right there. 

Khalil and Tanisha weren't dancing together they were dancing with other people which neither mind and Kelsey and Kesha just sat watching them. Tanisha watched as Paradise went over and started grinding on Khalil like they were about to have sex and Tanisha didn't like it one bit. 

"Yo, what is you doing?' said Khalil. Paradise turned around face to face with Khalil. "Having fun with you." said Paradise. Paradise was about to lean and kiss Khalil but Tanisha pulled him away. "Whats up?" said Khalil staring at Tanisha. "You know I don't mind you dancing with other girls but can you please not dance with her she look like she wanna have sex." said Tanisha. Khalil smiled at Tanisha and locked hands with her and pulled her close. 

"Don't trip on her cause I'm not feeling her like that anyways." said Khalil. Tanisha smiled and Khalil kissed her. "So can we go outside for a bit?" said Tanisha. Kesha stood up and stared at them. "Yeah lets go." said Khalil as they were headed out. Kesha stuck her foot and Tanisha went face first on the ground. Khalil looked at Kesha. "You stupid bxtch." said Tanisha getting up about to charge at Kesha but Khalil held her back. "Chill ma." said Khalil.  

Kesha remained in her same spot with her arms folded staring at them. "Whatever hoe." said Kesha. "Yo, don't act like that mane for real." said Khalil looking at Kesha. "Whatever." said Kesha. "Mane we really need to talk." said Khalil. Zack walked over out of nowhere and put his arms around Kesha and kissed her on the cheek. Khalil stared long and hard. "You know what...nevermind I see you chose what you wanted so I'm through with you and your bullshxt mane find somebody that give a fxck about you." said Khalil walking out with Tanisha on his arm and they went in the back in the pool area to chill. 

Kesha pushed Zack off her to where he nearly lost his balance. "Stay the fxck away from me I told you for the last and final time we are through and if you keep harrassing me I will have you killed." said Kesha pissed off. "I don't want yo ass anyway you stupid ass how, fxcking bxtch." said Zack walking off. 

Khalil stared at Tanisha who was mad she hadn't sad anything. "Are you okay?" said Khalil. "I just fell on my face in front of the whole party because of that girl I did nothing to her but try and be cool that so fxcked up." said Tanisha. "I understand where you coming from I feel you but I'm sorry ma." said Khalil. "It don't even matter, can we leave please?" said Tanisha. "Yeah lets go." said Khalil grabbing her hand and walking to the car. 

He had borrowed Kasey's car for the night but they stopped when Kesha called his name. "Ugh." said Tanisha. "Chill." said Khalil. "Can we talk?" said Kesha staring at Khalil. "What the hell we gotta talk about?" said Khalil. "I just.." said Kesha. "Come get me when your finish with that." said Tanisha mugging Kesha and walking back in the house. Khalil went and leaned on the car with his hands in his cargos. (He wears cargos all the time lol). "Can you please not talk to me like that?" said Kesha really hurt. "What you want?" said Khalil. "I want to talk to you." said Kesha.  

"About?" said Khalil. There was a long moment of silence. "What do you see in her?" said Kesha. "Are we really about to have this conversation? Why the hell you still with Zack?" said Khalil. "I'm not its over." said Kesha. Khalil laughed sarcasticly. "Whatever man, look like ya'll still together to me." said Khalil. "Why won't you believe me Khalil, you just don't know what I've been through it is so hard trying to smile all the time if you been through what I have..." said Kesha turning her head and covering her face. 

"So what you saying?" said Khalil. "Nothing just forget I even tried." said Kesha wiping her face and trying to walk away and he pulled her back and they were standing really close together. "Whats the problem?" said Khalil. Kesha wiped her eyes and stared at him. "I can't...I gotta go Khalil." said Kesha wiping away in tears and he stared at her feeling really bad but also wondering what she so messed up over.