Chapter 27

Chapter 27

**Two Months Later; February**

Kesha was sitting in class talking to Jalen and Khalil was across the room talking to John. "Why the fuck you gotta be so damn rude to me?" said Jalen staring at Kesha. "Jalen what are you talking about?" said Kesha laughing. "Mane you be hoeing me for real all I ask you to do is my homework.." said Jalen. "That's what your girl is for you not about to be using me." said Kesha. "Mane you my homegirl you suppose to do shit like that." said Jalen.

"You can kiss my ass Jalen." said Kesha laughing. "Fuck you." said Jalen smiling. Kesha stared at him smiling. "Don't say that again." said Kesha. "Yes ma'am." said Jalen smiling.

Khalil sat in his desk turned facing John laughing and talking to girls nearby. "Khalil I have something to show you after school..." said A girl name Trinity, a girl who wanted him badly. "What you got to show me?" said Khalil smiling. "Something.." said Trinity smiling and standing up and walking to the teachers desk. "Hoe." Khalil and John both said at the same time laughing. Kesha and Khalil glanced at each other and she slightly smiled but turned her head.

They would talk from time to time because they were back on a friend level but it was awkward when they were around each other. "Kesha!" yelled Khalil as the teacher walked out the classroom. "What Khalil?" said Kesha looking at him. "Ugh you still talk to her." said Trinity laughing. "Chill.." said Khalil smiling. "First of all bitch if you got something say you need to say the shit to my face cause I don't mind beating your ass you ran through hoe." said Kesha. "Dayyum!" said Johnathan laughing. "Damn Kesha." said Jalen laughing. "Um, I guess she told you." said Khalil standing up.

"She didn't do shit and bitch if you so bad come hit my ass since I'm talking shit, that's why his ass left you for Tanisha cause everybody know she better than you with your stuck up ass." said Trinity. Everyone in the room got quiet waiting on what Kesha was about to say and Khalil froze in his spot cause he knew that still bothered her.

Kesha stood up and walked towards Trinity about to hit her but John stood up in front of her. "You better watch what the fuck you say to me bitch cause I will put your ass in a coma so stop talking shit you dirty ass hoe!" said Kesha beyond pissed. "Kesha what the fuck you gon' do I can't help it Khalil didn't want your ass no more, he cheated on your ass the whole time y'all was together, bitch on God if you wanna hit me then knock my ass out you still stuck on his ass and he moved on stupid hoe he sleeping fine at night." said Trinity.

Their teacher walked in and saw them. "Take a seat right now all of you." said Mrs. Brown. "Go sit down." said John. Kesha walked to her seat and sat down and covered her face. Khalil looked at her and he felt bad even though haven't been together for two months. The bell rang and Kesha grabbed her stuff and walked out the room she wasn't in the mood to go to lunch but she was gonna go anyways. "Kesha!" Khalil yelled and running behind her but she kept walking until she got to her locker and stopped.

"Kesha." said Khalil. "Khalil please don't." said Kesha. "Mane come on, you know I didn't do you like that." said Khalil. "And to think we could be friends." said Kesha. "We can, it ain't gotta be like that." said Khalil. "Khalil we can't be friends, you and I both know that." said Kesha. "So you gonna hold this shit against me?" said Khalil. Kesha looked at him. "I just can't be friends with you Khalil.." said Kesha. "Why? You don't wanna be in a relationship so what's wrong?" said Khalil putting his hands in his cargos pockets.

Kesha closed her locker and she seen Kelsey and John in the courtyard sitting on a bench talking. "I..I don't know Khalil." said Kesha turning her head from looking at him. Khalil stared at her. "So where your man?" said Khalil. Kesha looked at him. "Jalen is not my man he's my friend." said Kesha. "I mean y'all be together all the time, he spend more time with you then his own girl." said Khalil leaning against the locker.

"What? Are you jealous?" said Kesha. "Aye that's you I'm good I ain't tripping on who you with." said Khalil smiling at her. "Whatever Khalil cause if I said I would take you back you would probably fall out." said Kesha. "You fucking right." said Khalil laughing. "Whatever Khalil you'll just play me again." said Kesha walking to the courtyard with John and Kelsey and Khalil followed and they sat down.

"You really gotta let that go ma for real." said Khalil shaking hands with John. "You cheated on me and almost got Tanisha pregnant and you want me to let that go?" said Kesha. "Yeah mane can we move on from that cause real talk I do miss you." said Khalil. Kesha smiled a little at those words. "We can but I'm not taking you back Khalil cause your not gonna hurt me again." said Kesha. "Can we look past that." said Khalil. "Would you look past it if you were in my shoes?" said Kesha.

"Yes cause I believe in forgiving." said Khalil. Kesha laughed. "Whatever I'm not getting back with you I'm moving on." said Kesha. "With Jalen?" said Khalil staring at her and she turned and looked at him. "Why does it matter we are done, remember?" said Kesha. "So what about prom, can I still take you ma please don't say no we ain't gotta do nothing but just let me take you cause I promised everybody I would and my mom want us too anyways." said Khalil. "I don't know, I'll think about it." said Kesha.

"What you mean it's in May which is like two and a half months away, can you please make yo mind up soon." said Khalil. "Maybe...but wait where's Tanisha at?" said Kesha sarcastically. "Come on Kesha don't start." said Khalil. "Your right I'm not I'll talk to you whenever." said Kesha getting up and walking away.

Later on that night before Kesha went to sleep she was logging off her Facebook account but stopped when she seen Khalil's status. His status read: thinkin' bout a certain somebody, I love it when she near me I hate when she's away cus Satan will c da day that hell freeze ova b4 I let her go and let one of u bitch niggas get her no...fucked up bad damn I miss having her by my side real shit I'll give anything to have her wit me again but until then I'm flyin solo dolo bitch!

Kesha smiled and posted her a status that said: He'll always be in my heart but I gotta go my own way, goodnight! Kesha closed her laptop and laid down and went to sleep thinking about Khalil's status.

*****VOTE&&COMMENT PLEASE*****