Chapter 39

Chapter 39

On Sunday Khalil and Kesha sat in their condo doing nothing much while it was pouring down rain outside. Khalil hopped in the shower and Kesha was sitting on the couch when the house phone rang and Kesha answered. "Hello?" said Kesha. "Hey...is Khalil there?" said a female voice. "Who's asking?" said Kesha. "He knows he gave me his number a few days ago." said The girl. "Don't call him again." said Kesha watching as Khalil walked in with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Khalil glanced at Kesha. "Whatever your just his baby mama he tells everybody that your nothing more nothing less so tell my man to call me." said the girl hanging up. Kesha looked at Khalil. "So what girl did you give your number to?" said Kesha getting up and walking towards him. "What you talking bout?" said Khalil. "Some girl just called from this number saying that you said I'm just a baby mama." said Kesha showing him the number and his eyes widened. "Shit.." Khalil mumbled.

Kesha stared at him. "So you said it?" said Kesha putting her hands on her hips. "Baby no I didn't damn I thought we were through with these high school games.." said Khalil. "Whatever Khalil you said it and I know you did...I need to stop believing shit you say to me anyways there nothing but lies." said Kesha. "I didn't say it and anyways you are just my baby mama so why you tripping?" said Khalil. "So I'm just your baby mama?" said Kesha. "No baby stop you know that's not true." said Khalil. "It just came out of your mouth Khalil not mines...so do you get a kick out of telling people that?" said Kesha.

"I didn't tell nobody that." said Khalil looking at his phone sitting on the counter vibrating and Kesha stared at it too but Kesha picked it up. Kesha laughed sarcastically. "So who is Keisha?" said Kesha staring at Khalil. Khalil rubbed his head. "I don't know to be honest with you, I don't know how these females get my number." said Khalil. "Your talking to a girl with the same name as me?" said Kesha. "Kesha no I'm not talking to no other females just cause you see the names in my phone don't mean shit it really just mean you don't trust me." said Khalil.

"Well why don't you go sleep with "Keisha" tonight cause I don't wanna be near you." said Kesha walking in their room and slamming the door. Khalil walked in the room and walked over to Kesha and she rolled her eyes. "Kesha why you believe everything you hear?" said Khalil. "I heard you say it loud and clear Khalil don't play me...don't cause you know I would never do you like that." said Kesha.

"I'm not doing you like shit Kesha you act like I'm fucking em' or something." said Khalil. "Are you?" said Kesha staring at him with the towel still wrapped around him. "Yeah." said Khalil sarcastically. Kesha sighed. "I'm done Khalil whatever you know what fuck any girl you want to just leave me the hell alone cause it's obvious your still stuck in these childish games." said Kesha. "Kesha who I been fucking?" said Khalil. "Get out of my face." said Kesha.

Khalil went in the bathroom and closed the door and Kesha grabbed a blanket and a pillow and went on the couch and laid down. "Kesha?" said Khalil yelled from the bathroom. Kesha ignored him and cut the tv on to 106&Park on BET and the song "Keisha" was playing by Jawaan Harris. "What the hell?" said Kesha talking to herself. Khalil walked in and laid behind her on the couch. "Why you didn't answer?" said Khalil.

"Why are you bothering me?" said Kesha. "I told you that shit ain't true Kesha I love you." said Khalil pulling her closer to him and putting his arms around her. "Leave me alone." Kesha. "Nah.." said Khalil. "Do you have a class in the morning?" said Kesha. "No, why?" said Khalil. "I was just wondering." said Kesha. "You got one?" said Khalil. "No but I'm gonna go to the dance room." said Kesha. Khalil smiled. "You can dance?" asked Khalil.

"And sing...my hidden talents." said Kesha. "Shid go dance for me then.." said Khalil. "No I'm mad at you." said Kesha. "That's fucked up for real." said Khalil. "Actually it's not." said Kesha. "So what if I get shot and die right now you gonna feel guilty cause you was mad at me.." said Khalil. Kesha turned and looked at him. "Why you say that?" said Kesha. "I'm being real with you straight up ma." said Khalil. Kesha got up and started to walk away but he pulled her into his lap before she got too far.