Preference 63- You hate each other, but secretly have feelings

Mulai dari awal

You already hated being stuck in the same class with him, now you had detention with him. It was time for detention. You walked into the room, mentally shooting yourself. Louis was sitting on the desk, playing on his phone. You groaned.

"Don't wanna see you either." Louis muttered.

"Don't talk to me." You snapped.

"My pleasure." He smirked. Detention had been going on for about an hour and Louis kept his promise, kinda. Instead of talking to you, he would just throw things at you.

"Stop. You're so annoying." You shouted, throwing it back. He would just proceed to throw it back, later. You grew tired.

"Louis, seriously. What's your problem? Why are you always messing with me?" You walked to his desk. He stood up and rose in front of you.

"Because it's funny seeing you mad." He winked. You lost it. You were screaming and shouting at, about how annoying and childish he is. Louis' face never showed an expression. He leaned down and kissed you.

You froze, unsure of what was going on. You didn't understand why he was kissing you. You didn't pull away, though. Soon, Louis pulled away.

"I like you. That's why I always mess with you. I know it's pretty Kindergarten, but hey. That's my way." Louis said, still cupping your cheeks.

You didn't reply just leaned in, to kiss him again.

Zayn:

"How about moving your car, douche?" You shouted at Zayn. Zayn was a family 'friend'. Your mom and his mom were bestfriends. They hoped for the same with you and Zayn, but that didn't turn out that way.

"How about no." Zayn shot back. Zayn had just came back from tour and his ego was higher than ever.

"You know, if it wasn't for your little voice and looks, you'd be a no one." You told Zayn.

"Something, like you?" He smirked. He took it to far. You took your keys and headed outside. You looked at Zayn's shiny new Bentley. New dents, paint missing, or scratches, yet. You were tried of Zayn, thinking he's so high and mighty.

You took your key and dragged it across Zayn's shiny paint job. The paint chipping and falling to the ground. Once you had keyed one side, you stepped to look at your masterpiece. One nice, straight line going down the right side.

"What is this shit, Y/N? Do you know how much this cost?" Zayn shouted.

"No. Please enlighten me." You crossed your arms.

"You know what, screw you. You're so jealous because you're still stuck here and I'm going bigger things." Zayn screamed in your face.

"Yeah, that's totally the reason. You know what, Zayn? I could give a damn about what you have. If you're poor, so what. If you're rich, great. But if you don't respect me, I won't respect you." You said. Zayn stared hard at you and moved closer, you thought he was going to hit you. You closed your eyes and braced yourself. Instead, you felt his lips touch yours. You kissed him back. You were shocked. Why was this even happening, you thought to yourself. Zayn soon stepped back.

"Sorry." he whispered. "It's fine. It wasn't too bad." You laughed. Zayn looked up and laughed too.

"So?" Zayn asked, referring to the kiss.

"I still hate you." You said. "I hate you more." Zayn smiled, leaning down to kiss you again.

AN: Aww isn't this adorable. I edited this on my laptop and for some reason my 'm' key does not want to work properly.

I'm going to be writing my fanfic for a bit as I need to update that.

So when this reaches 35,000 reads and 210 votes I'll update.

Let me know if you actually have this saved in your library. I really want to know

-lilmisscupcake