"I just want to leave this country and from this situation," I tell her the truth and make her gasp "He claims me as his Zaujah!!" I finish in horror and groan.

"But, people saw you going out and back together to this hotel and you two even take the trip together, he tells the other that you're his Zaujah for your honor" She explains softly and I groan more because I don't know that.

"You should've told me earlier, Anisah" I complain and she just gives me a sad expression because I know it's not her fault, I should've gotten attention more, this is not America for God's sakes.

Stupid!!

What should I do now?

Could I run from this country without getting caught by him?

I know he's an attractive man, but being his wife?

And I know Arabian prince known to have so many wives and no... I don't want to be one of them.

Then I notice the man in a black suit watching us.

"Are we not going anywhere?" I asked her who shook her head in guilt.

"Sir Omar order" She responds and I can't help but groan in loud.

Who am I involved with?!

"Anisah" She turn her gaze back to me when I call her "Tell me the truth, can I run from this situation? From Omar?" I asked her who frown and slowly shook her head.

CRAP!!

"Why do you want to run, Leon?"

DOUBLE CRAP!!

Speaking of the devil and he shall arise...

Anisah just bow her head while I stun in my place without turning my head to know that Omar stood behind me.

"You could go, Anisah" He order her who get up quickly and I plead with my eyes to make her stay but she shook her head and give me an apology gaze.

Oh, God...

"1 coffee, please," He said to the waitress before taking Anisah's seat in front of me with his gaze locked on me the whole time while I try my best to not meet his eyes.

He didn't say anything for a minute, even after his coffee came, and take a sip of his coffee while staring at me who sat nervously on my seat, trying to not meet his gaze even for a second.

We sat there for a minute, he staring at me and I try to avoid his gaze in silence which I know must be weird when people looking at us now.