"I still cant believe that the stupid civillian concile went behind the Hokage's back and allowed this to happen. It's like they have gained more power over the Hokage and shinobi side. They are getting out of hand doing this to that poor girl. The main thing that concerns me is how well will the Cyclone armed forces take the marraige, their princess is going to trapped within the Uchiha clan's walls. There will be a big riot, then a possible war." Tsunade growled out.

"There is also rumors going around that the stone village is setting up something big soon. I fear it will be a war, last thing we all need is both of them setting up an alliences with each other. So there is only one option left to prevent this from ever occuring in the future." Jiriaya frowned crossing his arms looking down at a certian woman's face.

"Amaya has to win against Kaemon Uchiha in the Jounin exams." Minato breathed out looking out of the window.

"That's where I come in. I am going to take Amaya out for a few weeks two maybe three and train her in that time. It might not be an easy task but it will give her time to perfect justus under my watch. The Hokage has already given me permission to leave the village for a short period of time with Amaya." Tsunade placed her cup down onto the table.

"So it's all arranged then. Amaya will be trained under Tsunade for three weeks."

Minato sighed. "Her chalkra still needs work though, there is a abnormal amount of it which means that she needs to help controling it and realising a steedy amount without wasting it to fast."

"I can handel that with chalkra seals and weights." Tsunade waved a hand dismissing it. She can after all help with that little problem under a week anyway.

"If it's not chalkra control, what else that needs to be worked with?" Jiraiya asked.

"I am not to sure what else sensie, you'll have to ask her on that." Minato shook his head, only problem he knew of was chalkra control. Tsunade looked at them before a small smirk streched across her face, a wicked idea formed inside her mind.

"How is she with summoning?"

Jiraiya spat out the tea onto his speachless student, summoning?

"I've never thought about that."

Tsunade chuckled. "Good then. I'll help her with summoning. I am not sure how the slug's with react about this one though, what is her main elements Minato?"

"Ice and wind."

"Ah that's not good to hear then. Slugs cannot stand the cold tempture's that well, any idea's on summonings?" Tsunade asked both men present at the table. What kind of summonings will go well with a ice and wind users? Jiraiya pressed a finger to his bottom lip.

"The toads might will want to give it a chance, it's been years since they've formed a contract with a member of the royal family. I'll ask Gamabunta about that soon, when do you plan of leaving Tsunade?"

"This evening will be the best choice, give her an early start on training." Tsunade said.

Minato frowned hoping to spend the day with his girlfriend.

"That soon?"

"As I said Minato. Amaya is going to need a hell of alot of help training."

Jiraiya crossed his arms once again looking up towards the white ceiling. What kind of summoning will better suit a loud mouth prank loving Princess? Slugs were a big fat no, toads will be a maybe and snakes were a hell no. Orochimaru has been acting strange these past few months. Also the white haired toad sannin had a feeling that Amaya will scream or would kick the shit out of Manda the snake boss at first sight. So the main animals that ran through his mind was either a snow wolf, bear, some sort of bird or a water animal. It also has to stand the cold weather and murderous winds that comes naturally to Amaya.