"Lanaguage Amaya. We are in a store with children present."

"Aww damn." Amaya grinned sheepishly towards him standing up dusting off her clothes. Its true they are in a public place with children in there, they could repeat her choice of words and that would be bad. Last thing they wanted was a parent scolding at them, that would be hell. Minato nods accepting her apologie than pushed they trolley down another isle with her behind him. Picking up some soft drinks, orange juice and apple juice bottles than a few packets of chocolates and lollies for the kids. Honestly Minato is glad that tonight his apartment is going to have some younger company present, being an orphan isn't easy. Other children never wanted to have sleep overs in an orpahange or wanted to be seen with a parentless child. Minato was glad to say that tonight two orphan kids were going to have a great night. Kakashi and Rin both needed to be out and about to be social with others more, even with people they both knew. Obito hasn't shup up about the sleep over for a few days now. Even little Itachi was excited to be spending some time with his cousin and Amaya. Mikoto has never seen her son so happy about something in a very long time.

"Hey Minato out of curiosity what kind of movies do kids like to watch now a days?" Amaya asked sneaking in a few bows of instint ramen, shoving them under the other packets of lollies and chocolates without him noticing. Minato stopped for a brief moment than grinned.

"Disney movies."

"OMG! I love disney movies. My favourite is Beauty and the Beast and Alice in Wonderland." Amaya squealed happily ignore the stunned expressioned Minato. He has never thought that she loved Disney movies.

"Personally I like the Pirates of the Caribbean movies and High School Musical." Minato wasn't expecting Amaya to gap at him like a fish out of water than run out of the store laughing madly. Even thrash around in a wild laughter while people looked at the woman oddly who slapped her knee laughing harder. Minato pouted thinking to himself.

'It has to be the High School Musical. What's so bad about it anyway? I enjoyed the music, drama and the engery from that movie.'

Amaya soon returned snorting once in a while with a never ending cherisher grin looking ready to burst out laughing once again, not even making eye contact with the blonde haired man. Amaya thought that movie was very gay, even the first five minutes made her laugh at it's gay-ness. Zac Effron is a hottie but that Vanessa chick is a dumbass, even Ashley Tisdal played a shallow role in the movie. Amaya liked to watch the Suit life of Zac and Codey every Saterday morning, hilarious. Minato sighed as they walked towards the check out and bought the items. Shopping with Amaya is a enjoyable thing with nothing boring about it but it did sometimes give him a large head ache. Right now his glaring at the woman as the check out person pulled out the ramen. Her exucse for things like this is.

"I pay rent and also you love me so ha!"

Once they walked out of the store carrying the bags Minato used shadow clone justu and sent the clones to pack the items away at home. Hand in hand the Namikaze man walked towards the movie store with his princess. There is hardly anyone there today which is a good thing for them both, more movies for the kiddies to watch yah! Being a gentleman Minato opened the door allowing Amaya to enter the store first getting a gentle smile in return before walking in himself. Rows of movies, a fridge of soft drinks, chocolates, popcorn, fairy floss and yeah other things. Down the first isel they both picked up random movies reading the backs than discuss it with each other, they have to be wise with the choice of movies. Even looked at the ratings and they both agreed on G and PG movies. None of the M, MA 15+ and R rated movies, but they both took two for when they were alone. Once home they would have to hide those two movies so the children wouldn't get cocky and think they weer marcho enough to watch those kind of movies. Also Amaya doesn't want to be hunted down by the Uchiha's for scarring their little Itachi and for tainting his pure innocent mind. Mikoto would also join in the chase, now that would be extremely frightening to be seen and apart of, a angry mother is the most fucking scary thing in the entire world especially if they possess the Sharingan.