"For the honour of ramen!" Fire danced in her teal coloured eyes making the cheif freeze in shock as the wooden spoon ponded against he's head dozens of times before Minato threw Amaya of he's shoulder strolling out of the kitchen with he's crazy girlfriend shouting out random things that didn't make secence at all. The blonde haired man sighed softly trying to understand how did he manage to fall head over heels in love with the crazy ramen loving princess of cyclone island along, well that means he's never going to be board at all everyday something new and amausing is going to happen with her at he's side.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Once they all finally returned back to the village in a week's time they all reported to the third Hokage about the mission before going their seperate ways. Amaya of course disappeared from the group to go train for the up coming jounin exams leaving Minato to teach Rin, Kakashi and Obito more without her company much to the children's disappointment also Minato's but they understand that she needs to train alone. They all remember what the king of cyclone island said about the scrolls she chose are extremely dangerous so their blue haired princess wanted to train in soulitude and in private so neither of them get hurt from the effects of the justu's. Whatever six justu's she's picked out must be extremely dangerous if their Amaya had vanished without saying a word.

Near a giant secluded waterfall Amaya panted loudly with beads of sweat dripping down her face as she was violently thrown back towards a tree painfully, groaning in pain she gasped slightly while shakingly standing on both feet walking backtowards the center of the field. The justu she's trying to master is a real dangerous one that wasn't taken lightly at all, the princess was having great diffculty mastering it but the girl's sturbborn side and pride wasn't allowing her to give up on this justu at all. The justu is called Violent storm that makes the enemey to fly around the room with hale pounded their body draining them of their chalkra and inflicked serious injuries to their body. It's a really hard on also extremely dangerous to the user as the speed of the storm could make the user loose an arm or be throw around the room like a rag doll.

'Musn't give up, have to keep going on.' Amaya hissed as she started going through the hand signs shown on the scroll before shouting out,

"Storm style: Violent Storm justu!"

Throwing her hands up toward the sky she growled as blue chakra shot from her hands up into the sky causing the white clouds to turn grey with lighting and thunder roaring from the sky, the wind started to pick up in a dangerous speed as hale the size of golf balls feel from the sky with chalkra around them hitting the ground. Millions of dints danced across the ground in large craters before Amaya gasped in shock, she lifted up from her spot being throwing across the air before the feeling of someone pushing her caused Amaya to fly towards a tree. Back painfully hit the bark of the tree causing Amaya to scream in pain from the contact. The sky turned back to normal along with the wind's speed. Crawling onto her stomach Amaya spat out blood covered saliva onto the ground shaking like a leaf. The throbbing pain spreed through her body like a wild fire, the pain was unbearable. How did her mother manage to master such a dangerous justu in six weeks? This justu will kill her soon.

'Mother, Father give me strenght to continue this justu.'

Standing back onto her feet Amaya flicked a piece of her hair back into the messy ponytail before standing back into the center of the field. There is no way in hell she's allowing a bastard like Kaemon be her husband, she wants to have a family with Minato badly and she'll be damned if her last name is Uchiha insteed of Namikaze.

"Storm style: Violent Storm!" Amaya thrusted her hands back up towards the sky causing the sky to turn grey and clouds a darker colour. Insteed of watching the sky Amaya pictured Minato, Rin, Kakashi, Obito, Old man Hokage, Uncle, Aunty, Mikoto, little Itachi, Jiraiya and her parents in her mind smiling warmly at her encouraging her to continue to fight. A light happy smile crossed her face as the wind started to pick up at that dangerous speed once again and chalkra infused hale feel from the ground. They all were there to surpport her through thick in thin situations like this one, they are her strenght to carry on and she will not let them down without a fight. Amaya moved her arms towards her side before pointing both arms straight ahead with determination and love dancing in her teal eyes as the tree's ahead of her were torn out of the ground circling around her with such speed all she could see was the leaf less tree while the leaves danced around her. Taking a long relaxing breath Amaya's hands turned into fists then she punched the air straight infront of her causing the wind to punch the trees that flew towards the other remaing trees three kilo meter's ahead of her. The area was a complete disaster zone with the once grassy ground turned into loose dirt waste land. A twinkle of realisation crossed Amaya's eyes as she muttered.