"Tonight we are all going to a nice restaurant! Not as a team but as a family! Oh before I forget Minato's paying." She turned to him with a small smirk to see him with a large anime sweat drop at the side of his head and a tick mark on his temple. Pulling the blue haired girl into a head lock he ruffled her hair as she growled at him for messing up her hair and for humiliating her in front of the children.

"Oh now I am paying, well lucky enough for me the restaurant is an all you can eat." He clearly remembers that she offered to pay for them last night and now she had announced that 'his' paying. Rin bit her bottom lip as Amaya's face turned red and tried to slug him in the face with her fist. Kakashi and Obito watched their sensei and team mate play around, it was sort of weird but they liked to see that their team is dysfunctional unlike the others.

"Ok how about I pay for Rin, myself and Obito while you pay for you're self, Kakashi and....I can't believe I am saying this Jiraiya. You're always bitching about not seeing him all the time." She suggested while pulling her head out of his grip then tried to comb her wild hair back down with her fingers. Minato pressed his finger to his bottom lip deep in thought but he grinned nodding.

"Sound's like a plan! Well team tonight you all have to dress up nicely because this place has a dress code. So for the males please wear a collared shirt, nice dress pants, hair combed and dress shoes. For the ladies you have to wear a little amount of make up, nice clothes that aren't revealing and yeah you get the point. See I'll see you all tonight at the front of the dango shop around seven thirty. Alright team dismissed." Minato nods smiling as the boys walked off talking while Rin looked a little down. Minato felt worried for his female student, turning his to Amaya's direction he watched the blue haired girl glare at a rock like it done something wrong to her. Feeling his gaze she turned her head towards him with an eye brow raised.

"Sup?"

Minato leaned forwards and whispered softly "I think something's wrong with Rin, she's a little down about something." Amaya looked at the brown haired girl with wide eyes like an owl, Rin kicked the dirt slightly as she slowly walked away.

"I'll deal with it." She yawned while walking away. Minato crossed his arms watching his secret love interest walk towards Rin draping an arm around the surprised girl as they vanished from his sight. He knew that she was an orphan and was living a hard life. Sometimes his has a terrible urge to adopt the girl and Kakashi but he couldn't, their his students and his not allowed to be involved in their life's outside from the shinobi field. His heart goes out towards them at times along with Obito, they were his own little private family along with Amaya. They all are family, they were his little piece of heaven. He knows how hard it is to grow up alone in the world as an orphan without a family to love him, when he was finally in the ninja academy he had meet the man that was soon to be his mentor and a father figure. Jiraiya's always been there for him during his time of need and now Minato wants to be there for his students and Amaya's time of need. They were that precious to him and that's not going to change, not now not ever. Finally walking out of the training ground he went searching for his pervert sensei, he has a strong feeling that he'll find him at the hot springs peeping on the females there. Sometimes having a sensei that's a pervert can be really pain in the ass.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Rin sat down on her small apartment's couch staring down at her hands feeling ashamed as Amaya sat down on a single wooden chair looking around the place with a keen eye. The small medic ninja kunochi felt like crying as her mother figure looking around the apartment she lives in, it had a small bathroom, a small kitchen, medium living room with run down second hand furniture and her bedroom can only fit a single bed, a small dresser, side table and the curtains were a horrible shade of puke green. Rin waited for Amaya to voice her opinion but was shocked when she finally spoke.