Chapter 20

Picture: Kika

Chapter 20

What was there to do here? My best friend was dead...my sister was dead. I turned to Kika and had no clue what say. It was finally over. Mr. Catron was dead, the murders would finally stop...and I wouldn't lose anybody else to that monster.

I couldn't believe he was actually Kika's long lost older brother. The fact that his brother murdered so many people...that must be destroying him. Kika's brown eyes gazed down at me and said "we can leave you know...get out of here"

"I couldn't just leave my mom like that. I mean to lose my sister and then have me run away"

"But staying here is hurting you...I can feel it. Lets just go, I'll trade my motorcycle for a car and we can just drive until we reach somewhere."

"Your mom's having a baby"

"And my dad will be there for it"

"That new born baby deserves to have their brother there...maybe-"

"Cutie, I love you. Only you. If I'm willing to leave this rain filled town, because deep down I know it's killing you stay here...then go with me" Kika said. That was adorable.

I mean that sentence just made me remember how sweet he can be. We both knew that more than anything...I wanted Eva and Carrie back. But that was NEVER gonna happen. So, I guess we both also knew...I wanted out. Out this town that reminded me of both of them. 

I ran into Kika's arms. I couldn't take just standing there by myself. If I was ever gonna runaway with someone...then Kika was who I'd wanna be with. He was the only one I wanted be with. 

The next day...

So that's what we did. My mom had gone on another business trip and I took that opportunity to pack my stuff. I felt bad, I mean my mom was gonna come home to no one. She was going hear about her daughter's death through the Pastor and by then Kika and I will be long gone. I brought my bags downstairs. 

By now my IPod was full of Pierce the Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, Green Day...well you get the idea. I made one last trip to my room to make sure I wasn't forgetting anything. I left a note on my bed for my mom. 

And as I walked by Eva's room...it blasted me with memories. Every moment of her life that i was there for. Hot tears strolled down my face. Why was life so hard? Why couldn't I just forget? Kika was right, the pain was killing me. And I couldn't take it anymore. 

By now the ambulance had taken her body to the hospital and declared her 'dead'. They said they'd call my mom as soon as she returns. I heard the doorbell and I hurried downstairs, leaving Eva's door open the way she always did. They had cleaned her room, so it looked as if nothing had ever happened. 

Looking through the glass on the door I saw it was Kika. I quickly opened the door, grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him to my lips. I had always wanted to do that. Once I pulled back, Kika said "wow, best 'hello' EVER." I smiled at him, and looked past him at the black two seated Audi R8. 

Oh fuck that looked wicked. Kika lifted my bags to the Audi and put them in trunk. My eyes were definitely opened wide as I asked "is that yours?"

"Oh ya, baby. Apparently my motorcycle was a rare one that isn't made anymore, the guy gave me this beauty."

"That is awesome" I said as I opened the passenger door. It was so comfy, I love how this car looked and everything. Kika later got in the drivers seat and started the engine. It roared to life and he turned to me and asked "are you ready?"

"I'm with you of course I'm ready" I said putting my seat belt on. It was 10:15pm and we were finally getting out of here. Kika had his IPod plugged into the Car USB slot and had music playing off it. This road trip was gonna be fun. 

By 11:05pm we were journeying on the high way. I sneezed and I swear I have the worst sneeze ever. It's like two sneezes and they both sound like I'm saying 'Pikachu'. Kika chuckled before saying "cute"

"It's not cute, it's weird"

"I think weird is cute"

"You think I'm cute, so that means I'm weird"

"Cutie, weird is good. Who the fuck wants to be normal, I mean normal is boring"

"Nice" I answered with smile. Soon after I coughed. Maybe i was catching a cold. Even so Kika said "kiss me"

"you really should keep your random seductive thoughts in your mind"

"I'm serious"

"But you’re driving"

"So..."

"I think I'm catching cold"

"I don't care if you’re sick, I don't care if it’s contagious. Kiss me while I drive" Kika said with the cutest smile on his face. I really had no more excuses for why we shouldn't be kissing while he's driving. 

So I unbuckled my seat belt and slid under his right arm and sat on his lap. I placed my arms around his neck and let our lips connect. By 12:00am I felt Kika's tongue interact with mine, and I already knew who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

Writer's Note: Hola readers :) So yes, this is the last chapter :( But you have to admit that even though the last chapter was short...it was a cute way to end it ;) And as for my next book, i'm in the thinking process. I have ideas, but i'm not too sure they are book worthy haha. So comment on your thoughts and feelings if you want and i hope you'll my next book :)