T H I R T Y - E I G H T

Previously:

"LUKE YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHO I CAN AND CAN'T BE FRIENDS," I yelled getting very red in the face.

"IM SORRY OK I JUST DONT WANT TO LOSE YOU," he yelled.

"I DONT WANT TO LOSE YOU," I yelled. Luke pushed me up against the wall and started kissing down my neck.

"I love you," he said.

"Luke stop," I said pushing him off of me. He didn't stop he just pushed my harder up against the wall.

"STOP," I screamed. Luke slowly backed off.

"YOU ARE SERIOUSLY CRAZY, WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU TELL ME I CANT BE FRIENDS WITH MICHAEL AND YOU ARE GOING YO FUCK ME, I DONT THINK SO HOT SHOT," I screamed throwing my hands in the air.

"OKAY IM JEALOUS OF YOU AND MICHAEL," Luke screamed.

"THAT DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TELL ME I CANT HANGOUT WITH HIM," I yelled emphasizing the word 'not.'

"IM SORRY OKAY?" Luke yelled.

"I love you," he whispered.

I quickly jolted up in bed. I looked over to see my sleeping husband. I shook him away. I saw his beautiful blue eyes open.

"Yes love," he asked.

"Luke, how did we meet," I asked.

"We have known each other since we were kids love." He said taking my hand.

"So we didn't meet on Twitter?" I asked.

"What no," he said. "Are you okay," he asked.

"Yeah, I just had a weird dream," I said.

"Awe love come here," he said. I snuggled into his bear chest.

"I love you Kylie," Luke said.

"I love you too," I said.

The end.