S E V E N T E E N

-Luke- (well this is a change)

Kylie fell asleep in my arms. I picked her up and carried her to my car. The boys are probably still at my house so I called Michael.
"Mike, please leave my house with the rest of the boys," I said in one breath, starting the car.
"Dude chill were at Ashton's place," Michael said.
"Okay bye," I said and hung up the phone. I was kinda rude. Now I feel back. I'm calling him back.
"Michael sorry about that but Kylie's mom just died," I said into the phone when Michael picked up.
"Oh god, okay well tell her I'm sorry and dude it's okay," Michael said.
"Okay bye," I said hanging up the phone. I locked my phone and set it down. I pulled out of the parking spot and drove to my house.

When I got there I picked up Kylie and took her inside, of course the boys didn't bother to lock my door so the house was open. I brought Kylie up to my room and laid her on my bed. I pulled out a big sweatshirt of mine and brought it over to Kylie. I slowly shook her awake.
"Ki, I have some clothes you can sleep in," I said when her eyes flickered open. She slowly got up and took my sweatshirt. I grabbed some pajamas for myself and changed into them. I grabbed Kylie from behind and kissed her neck. She jumped at my touch and turned around so she was facing me. She kissed my cheek.
"I'm tired," she said into my chest.
"I know," I said kissing her head. I took her hand and walked her over to my bed.
"I'll sleep on the couch," I whispered in her ear.
"No, it's okay, sleep in here with me," she said pulling my hand.
"Okay," I said lying down. Kylie laid next to me. I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me. We both fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.

I PREORDER SOUNDS GOOS FEELS GOOD AND OMG FLY AWAY IS FANTASTIC.

Ok bye everything have a good day! :)