T H I R T Y - F O U R

-Luke-

I walked out of the airport, slumping my back. I got into a car with Calum, Michael and Ashton. The whole car ride to the hospital I played with my hands and I was breathing heavily. When we got to the hospital I slowly sauntered into the building with the boys behind me.
"Um excuse me," I said to the Lady at the desk.
"Yes how may I help you," she said with a friendly smile.
"I'm looking for Kylie Harrington." I said. She nodded her head and typed some things into her computer.
"Room 122 on the seconds floor," she said. I nodded my head and mumbled a thank you. I got to the elevator with the boys and went to floor 2. The elevator ride was silent. We walked down the hall to room 122. I stopped at the door. My shaky hand slowly went for the door knob. I grabbed the door knob and opened the door. I saw Kylie lying there. Cuts all over her body. I rushed to her side.
"Baby," I softly said taking her hand.
"Hi it's me Luke, um your boyfriend. I know you probably can't hear this but I just wanted you to know I love you and I miss you and I need you so please come back."

"Please," I whispered. I felt her hand go cold. Her heart monitor beeped.
No. This can't be happening. Not Kylie. Please not Kylie.

I felt tears fall down my face and doctors and nurses came running in. Doctors pushed me out of the room, but I tried to resist it. They were too strong and they shut the door. The boys were out here too. I started crying like crazy. I sat down against the wall. I felt my life falling apart.

I love you Kylie.