T H I R T Y - S I X

Warning (attempted) smut

Kylie

I was checking out of the hospital today. Luke never left my side. He has been very protective over the past couple of days. It's actually really cute, but it can get really annoying. He's there when I wake up, he's there when I go to sleep. He makes sure I eat a good amount of food and I go to the bathroom. I understand he's worried but Luke find your chill.

"Kylie you're all ready to go," he said smiling. He extended his hand to me. I grabbed his hand and stood up. I don't need crutches or anything like that. I can walk fine. I'm actually really fine. I don't feel any pain.

Luke kept holding my hand and escorted me out of the building. I got in the car and buckled myself. "
So you feel completely okay right?" Luke asked me.

"Yeah," I said smiling.

"So if I fucked you senseless, you would be okay?" He asked.

"Oh believe me I would be more than okay," I said. I shifted my thighs, tightening them together. I felt that I was a little bit wet. Luke noticed and smirked.

When we finally got home I quickly ran up stairs and grabbed one of Luke's flannels. I threw all my clothes off and put his flannel on. Just his flannel.

I walked down the stairs to see Luke locking the front door. He turned around and widened his eyes. Then he smirked and walked towards me. He put his hands of my waist and started to trace my curvy outline.

"Can I fuck you senselessly now?" He asked. Whispering ever so slightly. I softly nodded and pulled his shirt off, throwing it. Luke picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I kissed his neck as me took me up the stairs. He threw me on the bed and quickly took off his jeans, so he was left in his underwear.

He unbuttoned the flannel I was wearing and started sucking on my nipple. I moaned out in pleasure.

"Mmm like that baby girl," he said sucking on my other nipple.

I moaned out again.

Luke started to kiss down my stomach. He started eating me out. I moaned really loud and pulled his hair. I started wiggling around. Luke grabbed my waist and ruffly pushed it down.

"L-Luke I'm gonna I'm gonna," I said moaned out. Luke stopped and kissed up my body until he reached my lips. He kissed my lips with so much passion.

I flipped him over. I slid down to his dick.

"No teasing Kylie," he said.

I smirked and licked the top of his dick. I looked up to see his head look back onto the head board. I started to deep throat him. Luke moaned out. I started bobbing my head up and down. I licked up the side of his dick and sucked his balls.

"Oh k-Kylie fuck yes," Luke moaned out.

I started to gag on his dick.

"So close," he mumbled.

I stopped sucking his dick and Luke flipped me over. He started thrusting into me.

"Oh Luke," I screamed out.

"Yeah baby let the neighbors know my name," he said pounding into me. I grabbed the sheets on our bed and started moaning and screaming. Luke grabbed the head board and started thrusting into me really fast. I couldn't stop screaming and moaning Luke's name.

"Fuck," he whimpered.

Luke stopped and fell beside me.  I rolled on top of him and started riding him. He moaned out loud. So did I.

"Fuck baby just like that," He said.

"Fuck I missed you," I whimpered.

After Luke and I had both cummed twice we stopped fucking each other.

"I love you," Luke said panting.

"I love you too," I said smiling.

HIII Sorry I've been out. School has been really hard lately and I just need to really focus on it BUT FUCKING SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD FFFUUUCCCKKKK

ok bye