Eleven

Phil looked at me and then at my neck. I knew what he was thinking.

Phil leant up towards me, kissed me and then began to kiss my jaw line. Fuck did it feel good. He started to move on to my neck. He knew what neck kisses did to me. They were one of my turn-ons.

Fuck it felt amazing as he kissed my neck. Every now and again I could feel his teeth pick at part of neck. It felt even better than the kisses.

"Phil..." I moaned as he bit into my neck harder than he previously had been. This made him bite harder which made me moan even more.

I grabbed his hips, pulling him closer so our bodies where touching. I could feel his hands grabbing my sides. The way he grabbed them felt amazing. The more we touched the more aroused I got.

Phil suddenly bit my collar bone and I let out a moan of all moans.

"Fuck... Phil...."

He bit me harder and harder each time. I knew he was leaving marks all over my body but I didn't care.

Phil pulled away and said "Do you like that babe" with a snicker in his voice.

"OMG YES!!!" I shouted with a moan in my voice.

I could feel the heat between us rising. We were both grabbing each other everywhere we could. Pulling each other's hair. Kissing and biting each other. Phil was covered in scratches because I pulled him that close and moved my hand up and down his back. My nails digging into him. His hot breath was against my neck making me squirm with joy.

I've never felt this feeling before. Was this satisfaction. If it is it feels amazing. I never want to feel this with anyone else. I never have done before. This is literally the first time I've felt this way. Phil is the only person to ever make me feel like I do. I mean I've had girlfriends in the past but none of them had made me feel like this.

I felt Phil moving down my chest slowly. His teeth grazed my nipples making me moan, which made him bite them ever so slightly as he could tell I was enjoying it. Each bite began to gradually get harder which just made me groan with anticipation.

He liked me moaning I could tell he did.

"Phil come here" I moaned pulling him up towards me kissing him. This kiss was different than the others. It was fast paced like it would be the last time me and Phil would see each other. I flipped Phil onto his back making me the dominant one between us.

I kissed all along his jaw line and moved my way down his neck slowly. I could tell he was enjoying it. Knowing this I began to bite his neck. I knew if I bit harder than what I was I would leave marks on his neck.

"Ha... harder..." Phil moaned as I was lightly bighting his neck.

"What about your videos? People will see it!!!"

"Right now I couldn't care if anyone saw.. Just bite my god damn neck..." Phil moaned with slight anticipation in his voice.

I bit into his neck hard, I knew it would leave marks this time round. Phil loved it. With every bite a louder moan came out of his mouth. Each moan turned me on more and more.

I moved down to his chest now, still biting and leaving bites every time I went to a free part of his chest. I was about to move lower when Phil suddenly moaned...

"DAN FUCK ME..."

"Are you sure you're ready?" I asked with a slight nerve in my voice. I had never fucked a guy before. What if I was shit at have sex with Phil. What if I couldn't satisfy him enough?

"OMG YES!!! Please just fuck me now... I'm so turned on and can't take anymore waiting"

"Okay wait a second... And start to slightly stretch yourself so we can get going quicker"

Hearing this I jumped up and ran out my room to the bathroom. I grabbed both the bottle of lube and the condom. I ran back into my room. Phil was still under the cover of my bed but his boxers where on the floor.

"I've got 2 in already" he said as he saw me returning.

"Do this often do you? "Sarcastically laughing to myself.

Phil just looked at me giving me a look as if to say fuck you, shut up and take me now. I placed the lube and condom on the bedside cabinet and claimed under the covers once I removed my boxers.

I climbed on top of Phil and started to kiss him again. My hand was on his hip whilst the other held me up. Whilst kissing him he pulled away and said to move my hand. I grabbed the lube and lathered 2 of my fingers with it. I then carried on kissing him and moved my hand towards his arsehole.

Slowly I slid the tips of my fingers in and gradually placed the full capacity of my fingers where inside of him. My fingers where longer than his so I waited for him to tell me t was okay to move. He nodded and began to move my fingers back and forth slowly, and gradually I began to move them faster.

His moans turned me on more and more. I could feel his dick beneath my stomach getting harder. I pulled my fingers out. "You ready?" I asked waiting for his answer eagerly. "Yeah I'm ready he replied quietly."

With this answer I grabbed the condom and put it on and then added a slight bit of lube to make entering him easier for both of us. Once id done this I placed my dick in front of his entrance and slowly began to slide inside of him. When I was fully entered I waited for him to tell me to start moving once again. He nodded like before and I began to move.

Every moan and groan Phil produced made me move quicker with a more reckless pace. Whilst still fucking him, I leaned forward and smacked my lips against Phil's, and he returned the kiss. We both opened our mouths slightly, allowing the other to make the kiss even more passionate and fast paced than what it already was.

After about 5 minutes of kissing and pace changing Phil pulled away. "I'm close..." he murmured to himself without even lifting his head u to look me in the eye. "So am I babe but hold on just a little longer" I said back to him. I moved on my hands from his hips placed my hand around his bulging dick. In doing so he let out a vast moan. I began moving my hand back and forth in time with my pace. Lifting my head up from Phil I saw his head was tilting back and I could see he was trying to hold on.

"Let Go" I whispered into his ear as I leant down towards him still performing both activities. Within a matter of seconds Phil began to cum on both my hand and chest. I didn't care. I carried on stroking his dick whilst he rode out his orgasm.

"OH FUCK IM CLOSE!!!" I shouted as I started to thrust into Phil harder each time. Within minutes I came and carried out my orgasm. Once done I tied the condom and threw it away and wiped both my hand and chest to clean them.

I and Phil lay at the side of each other. "I love you Phil" I said with a heavy breath. "I love you to Dan" he replied with a similar heavy breath within his voice. We both cuddled for a while and both drifted off.