The alphakiller

Hyuna's pov
As I woke up from a nap, I realize that I was still at my work place and it was almost midnight. As I stretch, the phone rang. I slide my chair toward the desk where the phone was and pick it up.

"Hello, this is Seoul police department--" I got cut off as the other person was talking fast. I quickly hung up and ran to find my team.

"Team leader, there's a murder at Seoul academy, we have to go." I reported

"Okay, call the others." He said and I did so.

When we arrive at Seoul academy, there was already polices there. My team and I show them our detectives ID so that we can go inside and observe.

When we got to where the body was, some polices already put her down on those wheeled stretcher. As we got closer, I saw the girls ghost standing up looking down at the body and then at me.

My team leader crunch down to look at the body.

"There isn't any bruises on the body... except for the neck." He said as he wore his gloves and touch the body's neck.

"Hyuna," he called.

"Ne? " I answered

"Who was the one that found the body?" He ask.

"They said that it was three girls." I replied.

"Go look for them and interview them and see if any of them are close to the victim." He said.

"Ne. "

"Ill go with you." My partner said and we both went to look for those three girls.

"Excuse me, do you know who was the three girls that saw the body?" I ask one of the teacher.

"Oh, they're over there." He said pointing to the three girls who was talking to a police.

My partner and I walk up to them and I tap one of their shoulder.

"Hi, I'm one of the detectives and I would like to interview with you guys, so, who want to go first?" I ask and they all look at each other.

"Who's the one that suggested to go to the hallway?" I ask and the two girls look at the one in the middle.

"Okay, I'll talk to you first." I said "what's your name?"

"Lee ga young." She replied.

"Follow me."

As we walk to somewhere further from the other two, I took out my notepad and ask, "so, do you know se kyeung?"

"Of course, everyone in school know her... she's.. well.. no body here likes her.." she said.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because, she's rude.. scary and weird.. no one here likes a person like that.." she said and I jotted down on the notpad.

"Why did you lead the other two into the hall?" My partner ask.

"I didn't, we were walking out from the bathroom and then we saw the light flashing on and off so we wanted to see why it is and then we saw her hanging there." She said.

"Was there anything else?" My partner ask.

"Well, there was a smell..." she replied.

"A smell? Like what?" I ask.

"Like rotton egg or something."

After a while, we went and interview the third person.

"Ga young didn't seem scared at all, she just kept on walking and walking toward it. Also, when we saw the body, Lee ah and I scream accept for her." She said and I jotted down.