Cordell: every now again. Have you ?

Me: yea. I'm getting marion's Infiniti.

Cordell: spoiled .

Me: oh no. I wanted a Mercedes. But my dad said make it out of highschool you can get whatever you want.

Cordell: you need to pick me up everyday.

Me: oh I will !

Cordell: k , I can't wait. But what kind of car is Marion gonna get ?

Me: idk. He's been looking at hummers or porsche.

Cordell: rich girl. But guess what !

Me: what ?

Cordell: I had put in an application to hollister and I can start working In January since I'll be 16.

Me: oh yea your birthday is in January .

Cordell: yea and yours is in February.

Me: duh , you better not forget !

Cordell: let me text you, my grandma just pulled in.

Me: k, bye (:

Hung up .

After hanging up, I went I'm my closet and found my sexy Christmas onzie pajama. It was red with reindeers on it ! Hehe. I went in the shower and washed my hair really good. The shower felt so good and I didn't want to come out but I did. I dried off, lotion my body with that Johnson Johnson lotion , and put my clothes on. As for my hair, I towel dried it and left it like that. I brushed my teeth then my phone was ringing.

Daddy

Me: hello ?

Daddy: everyone sleep ?

Me: yea.

Daddy: oh okay. Well be home in about an hour. Had to take some people home.

Me: alright, well the alarms are on cause the twins are sleeping downstairs so remember and put the code in and ill be sleeping.

Daddy: okay hun , goodnight sweety love you.

Me: you too bye .

I hung up and went downstairs and checked them. I double checked the alarm and then out all the lights and gone crawl into bed and fell asleep.

Christmas morning (:

"WAKE UP SYMONE. WAKE UP !" I jumped and said "amari what , you always do this to me" she giggled and said "oh, I have to pee" I looked at the clock and it's 7 am. I smelt food all the way upstairs. I got up, picked up amari and took her to my bathroom. After her peeing I held her hand and we went downstairs. "MERRY CHRISTMAS" zaali and zaari yelled. Amari smiled and said "yay ! Merry Christmas." I rolled my eyes and said "woooo ! So guess what, merry Christmas to yall too" they laughed and amari said "where's nana and grampy" she ran to my parents room and I sat on the couch yawning. My parents came in the living room and I said "merry christmas" they laughed and said it back. I love Christmas time ! I sat at the kitchen table and my mom said "Awh, look at my baby. She has a boyfriend for Christmas . What you get him ?" I rolled my eyes ay te fact that my mom thinks me and Cordell go out. Never ! Well not just YET ! My daddy came in and said "and she says they don't go out" I started laughing and said "can we just continue with this breakfast and go on with christmas" they started laughing and I sighed. Marion came downstairs just looking Ughhh than ever. He kissed my cheek and said "merry Christmas" my daddy looked at him and said "Marion, it's almost 4 years. What are you doing with your life" I started laughing and said "yea Marion" my mom looked at me and said "Cordell go in the living room" I ughed and Marion said "mane daddy, look I'm gonna start singing, or rapping" my daddy looked disgusted and said "no. Your meant to be a business man. Singing can be your on the side thing" I started walking out then I heard Marion say "no I actually want to sing. Like become a professional r&b singer" my dad sighed and said "your moms cousin has a record deal. Right baby" my mom nodded then looked at me and said "easdropper" I rolled my eyes an said "no. I was just gonna ask Marion when he becomes famous if I can be on a track" he started laughing and said "of course" I smiled and walked up to my room. It was ringing , I picked it up without looking .