I cut him before he could continue to ramble on and on.
"Megan has been rubbing on you, you're starting to ramble like her" I  huffed.

"That's my mate you're talking about" He glared playfully at me.

"I know, now get me David before I rip your throat out"

He rolled his eyes and left.

I looked at the girl still sleeping soundlessly. How is she still asleep with our voices over her head. I leaned on the wall and stared at her. On cue she stirred and pushed herself up with her arms. I was fuming when I saw the red skin on her wrists. She hissed and her arms almost gave out. She sat up and arched her back and winced when she sat on her bottom. It took her a while to notice me when she looked my way. I held my breath. When I saw her eyes, my heart clenched. My wolf howled and yiped at me happily. He found his soulmate.

I studied her face, she had big blue eyes. She was breathing from her busted lips and her body. I looked away quickly. She was only wearing a t-shirt. With another male's scent on it. My wolf growled  and I clenched my fists. To distracted myself I spoke up.

"Who are you ?"

She didn't answer at first, I smirked she was looking at me, really looking at me. It taught some satisfaction to my wolf and I.

"I asked you a question"

"Who are you" her voice was so soft I barely heard it.

I was going to answer her, but she clutched her head and groaned. Ny wolf was howling at me to go to her and see what was wrong. But I stood my ground. I couldn't stop but feeling concerned about her.

There was an unspoken question between us when she looked at me.

"I'm fine" she said. I knew she wasn't fine physically. But I nodded anyway. She seamed like the type who will argue If I had said she wasn't.

I made a mental note to fix the floors, everytime someone passed here their footsteps were getting on my nerves. David opened the door and nodded at me.

I frowned when she shivered and curled on herself. It wasn't cold.

"Alpha"

I was curious and amused by my mate's reaction to me being called Alpha. Her jaw sacked and she stared at me with confusion.

"You're the Alpha?"she yelled then she shut her mouth staring at me.

"Yes I'm the Alpha and I suggest you don't use that tone again unless you want to be punished"? I said with a cold look. No I wasn't bipolar. I don't like when people yelled at me especially. And the fear I saw take over her face when she realized that I'm an Alpha wasn't the reaction you would want to see your mate wearing. She was looking at me with fear.

I turned around and told David to take her to my room and settle her down there. I went outside and into my office with her on my mind, I needed to calm down.

I felt a strong radiation of power coming from her, could she be an Alpha daughter, but why is she a rogue.I started getting curious about her.

My wolf exclaimed in my mind probably getting frustrated with me.

Her shocked expression appeared in my mind. Her bones where almost showing, when was the last time she ate ? I made a mental note to make sure she's eating well.

I couldn't focus on anything, I went to the first floor and everyone was whispering, when they saw me they bowed their heads I just nodded at them.

"What are they talking about ?", I asked Jonathan

"They smelt a faint scent of a rogue here but it's gone now Damon I've been trying to contact you  in the mind link but you're just blocking me", He told me, he's the only one to call me Damon because he's my best friend and my Beta so it doesn't matter.

I just nodded and told him to meet me in my office.

"What do you need?", he asked me as soon as we entered the office

"I found my mate".

"That's great! Congratulations but who is she?".

"You already met her", I trailed off.

"I met her?", he asked me confused.

"Yeah she's in my room right now", I said back hoping he would catch on.

"She's the rogue?!" He exclaimed shocked his eyes filled with realisation.

"Yeah", I replied quietly.

"Well you have a badass mate, she's going to be a handful", He said chuckling smiling brightly.

"Don't I know", I mumbled back a ghost smile forming on my lips.

"I'll see you at diner", I said to him heading out of the door.

Climbing on the stairs I went to my room, opening the door I looked around trying to find my mate , I found my angel sleeping in my bed , she looked so small compared to the king sized bed.

Her hair was a mess but it looked good on her, anything look good on her. I smiled, she seemed comfortable. I couldn't help but  caress her cheeks and kiss her forehead then I headed to the bathroom to take a shower before dinner.

***********
********
*****
**

Who could resist bedhead hair and drool ? Isn't that cute ?
No okay.

You see that little star, click it to see a magic trick.