Seventeen

*rewritten*

Alex POV

I wish that this was a horrible dream and I'll wake up soon. Hot tears left trails of grief on my face. My wolf was gone. They took her away from me, they stole part of my soul. They had no right to do so, she was given to me because I deserved her. She is part of me, part of my mind. How could they do something so cruel. This seperation is the hardest thing I had to go through in my entire life. Leaving my pack and family didn't hurt this much. My heart clenched tightly at the thought of being alone from this day on. My stomac did a backflip knowing that my mind will be void from this day.
I lost everything in this world. I have nothing.

"You're lying" I screamed looking at the both of them in denial.

I wrapped the comfronters around me and rocked back and forth. I screamed and yelled in my mind. I looked in every dark corner searching for her energy. But I found nothing.

I stared at the people standing in front of me and waited for them to tell me this was a joke. This was not real. I waited for them to wake me up from this nightmare.

They stood silent with their heads tilted downwards the way we used to do when somebody dies.
I refused to believe that my wolf was dead. No. This was not possible.

"There's got to be a way to bring her back" I whimpered through my sobs.

They shook their heads lightly and excused themselves. I didn't ask to be alone. And I didn't want to be alone. I didn't want to hear the emptiness nor the silence in these four walls with no one to fill the quietness.

I prayed and hoped that it was a dream, there no way this was reality. My wolf wouldn't want to hurt me. The beast wouldn't want to hurt part of her. She wouldn't let separation from a pack kill her that easily.

There's no way.

When I calmed down a little bit, I whipped away the tears and pushed the sheets of my body. And paced the room. I went to the window and pulled the curtains open. I had a close view of the thick trees. I cracked the winfow open and sticked my head outside. The cold air slapped me harshly, my body trembled at the drop of temperature. I guessed that this window was in the back of the packhouse. I reached outside and I was about to get a hold of the crown of a tree when a loud buzzing cut me off my task. I jolted away from the window and slammed the glass shut. I took a deep breath to calm my racing heartbeat and stepped closer to the noise.

I found the object that was making the noise and I picked it up, it was a small rectangle shaped black screen with an oval button on the bottom of the screen.

Two circles were flashing on the screen, a red one and a green one. On the top was written a name, 'Alpha Hunt'

"That's mine, I forgot it here" The voice made me jump and the screen fell from my hands and went crashing on the other side of the room.

Alpha Harris grimaced at the sound of the metal breaking.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" I whispered wideeyed.

"It's fine" he laughed at my scared expretion.

"I hope the phone didn't wake you up?" He asked while bending over to grab his phone.

"No I wasn't asleep" I bobbed my head from side to side.

"What's today's date?" I sat on the bed and glanced at my folded hands in my lap. Anything to not look him in the eyes.

"30th of May" he said avoiding my real question.

I shook my head and dared to look at him.

"What year?" My voice broke and I was about to cry again but I clenched my jaw and bit the inside of my cheeks.