Trouble

*rewritten*

Damon POV

My thoughts were filled with my bed back home. I was tired and I could barely keep my eyes open.
All I wanted to do was sleep. I was ready to snap anyone's neck if they bothered me before I get a good three days of sleep.

My wolf was tired too and snappy more then usual. When I arrived at the pack house everything felt normal. Little pups were playing outside some waved at me, others didn't notice me to engulfed by their games. I smiled at them and they went back to playing.

Adults greated me and I nodded at them. I was mentally too tired to make conversations with them. I needed sleep. My wolf shook his fur and paced in my mind. I groaned inwardly at him. But he was right there was something wrong. A smell. You wouldn't have noticed it if you weren't looking for it. My wolf was curious so was I. The smell was getting stronger with each step. I let it lead me until I arrived to a stop. The smell was stronger then ever and I was standing behind the metal wall of our pack cells. I slid the doors open and went inside. There was a long hallway and I heard my guard's voices. I followed that and the smell kept going stronger. I felt intoxicated. I passed numerous cells when I finally stood behind another metal door.

The guards stood up when they saw me and greated me.

"Who's inside ?", I asked them

"A rogue Alpha, she was hard to handle and easier to throw here", Brad said. He talked about the rogue with such disgust and it made me furious. I wanted to growl at him. For an unknown reason.

"Who gave you permission to use this cell ?"

"David, Alpha", they said in unison

Of course.

I nodded at the men and ushered for them to open the cell.
When they did I told them to go fetch David for me.

I entered the room and saw a small figure curled on the ground. The small rogue was laying on her stomach. Brown locks messily cascaded on her back. She rested her face between her arms forming an uncomfortable pillow for her. And shielded her face from my view. I somehow crossed the room and I was kneeling next to her head. I gritted my teeth when I saw a huge gash on the back of her head. It pissed me off that she was hurt. I don't know why.

I pushed the hair off her shoulders. The hair on her neck raised, she turned her face and leaned in my touch and sighed heavily. I could see the side of her face where an nasty bruise formed on her angelic features. She looked so fragile. So pale and uhealthy. I stepped away when I heard fast footsteps ringing in the cells.

"I see you've found your way around here", The sound of My Beta's voice ringed in the cell disturbing the silence.

I rolled my eyes at him
"I didn't know I needed a guide to help me tour around my pack", I responded him, my eyes never left the sleeping beauty.

"I'm just trying to lighten the mood, the guards looked like they've seen a ghost", Jonathan chuckled.

"They'll live", I grumbled.

I rubbed my hand over my face, and turned to meet Jona's gaze.

"What the hell is she doing here ?", I asked the anger in my voice seamed to show Because Jonathan eyed me warily.

"I didn't know she was thrown here, I haven't checked on her since we buried a needle in her neck"

If I was a character in cartoons you could see the steam coming out of my ears.

"YOU WHAT", I roared at him.

"Okay chill it's just wolfbane she was acting up and didn't wanna stay still and she broke David's nose which he totally deserved by the way I hate that bastard and-"