SHH : 00

...

Sasha Beth had been born with a severe heart defect, and at the age of nineteen was the proud recipient of a heart transplant that she affectionally dubbed, the second hand heart.

But years later, on a hunt to learn about the man whose heart now sat heavy in her chest, Sasha meets Harper Black who is a newly retired Navy SEAL and the best friend of her heart donor. Their first meeting is filled with heavy attraction but neither are willing to act on their charged feelings.

The two pretend to ignore their mutual feelings in honour of the deceased man they both feel indebted to. But when chance meetings, nosy family members and broken hearts come to a head, interesting things are bound to happen.

... 

[ cover credit to xXArachnidXx ]

...

This work is under the copyright legislation and any form of plagiarism will be taken very seriously and action will be taken. Copyright Ophelia Dawn © November 2015.

Although I have attempted to research heart transplants/diseases as much as possible, I'm sure during the duration of this novel I may have certain facts wrong or missed from the story. Please understand this is a first copy and I will aim for it to be as true to heart transplants/diseases as much as possible.

This novel will also contain some mature (sexual) content, so please read with caution and be of an appropriate age. Thank you, I hope you enjoy my romance series, Love Ophelia Dawn!

...