2

"Fight! Fight!" The crowd yelled as the orange haired girl glared at the brunette. The brunette looked slightly freaked, but the orange haired girl wasn't scared at all. She was a natural born fighter and the only girl on the wrestling team. She knew she could win this fight. Before the fight could begin, a teacher pushed her way into the crowd.

"Everyone to class!"

"Awe," People muttered as the crowd dispersed. The teacher sighed as she looked at the two of them.

"Principal's office," She commanded, "Now," The orange haired girl stuck her tongue out at the brunette in passing.

----

"Seven times this week," The principal sighed, "Have your parents punished you yet?" The brunette had gotten off easy. The other girl, not so much.

"Nope," She answered. He sighed.

"You could so much better, Merida," She sighed. She had heard this all before.

"I know," She said, "You tell me that all the time,"

"Do you want to be sent to an alternative school?" He asked Merida. She shrugged.

"I have no attachments to this school," She responded. He sighed.

"You have one more chance and then I'm transferring you to Dunbroch military school," Merida looked discussed, "You also have a month of detention. You may go now," She sighed and left the office. People were walking everywhere. Suddenly someone catch her eyes. There was a boy leaning on the wall in a blue jacket that had red stains on it. His hood covered his face. She didn't remember him going to school here. She walked over to where he was and slowly walked up to him. That's when she noticed what the red spots where. What was he? He suddenly turned and looked at her, his eyes widened. She was a bit shocked as well.

"Merida," She blinked and looked at him.

"That's my name, but how do you know me?" Suddenly he was hugging her. She pushed him off, "What do you think you're doing?" He smiled at her.

"Sorry, of course you wouldn't remember me," He took of his hood, "Hi, I'm Jack Frost," He held out his hand and Merida wasn't to sure that she should shake hands with him. She ended up shaking hands with him, "I knew you in another life," She laughed.

"Another life?" She looked at him like he was crazy, "That's crazy," People were giving her looks now and she glared at them, "Why are they giving me that look?"

"They don't believe," Jack answered with a sad expression on his face, "You're the only believer I have seen lately,"

"So you're a spirit or something?" She asked and he nodded.

"That's it right there," He tapped his staff on the floor and the floor was now covered in ice. People started to trip and run into each other. Merida laughed. She then remembered the warning she got earlier.

"I got to go," She said and ran down the hallway as the principal came out of his office.

----

The girl looked at the people in front of her. Ice had randomly appeared and a big mess had appeared. She wondered how that happened and then it clicked. Jack Frost? That was the only way that something like this could happen. That's when she noticed him. A boy had been leaning on the wall and now he was putting his hood back on. Right before he did, she saw his white hair. He was Jack Frost! He was real! He walked the way she was trying to go, not bothering to move around people. Everyone went through him. She watched him in awe as the principal sighed.

"We'll be calling your parents to pick everyone up until we figure out how this happened,"

----

Merida found Jack when she was waiting for her mother to pick her up.

"Jack!" He looked at her, slightly confused as to why she was talking to him. He noticed that she was a bit freaked out about him last time they talked, "That was brilliant!" She smiled at him, "You should freeze other parts of the school so I won't have to go," He slightly frowned.

"I don't know-,"

"Please!" She begged. He sighed.

"Maybe," She smiled as a car beeped it's horn at her, "I got to go. Hope to see you again Jack!" Then she was gone, leaving Jack to wonder how much the other two have changed.