4

(Jessie)

I sat down on Taylor's couch and everyone else sat on his other ones. Cameron and Hayes sat next to me, "Why aren't you talking to Matthew? And why did you friend zone him." Cameron whispered. "Because I don't want to be with him Cameron, I only want to get back together with one person." I whispered back as everyone was in their own conversation. "Which is?" He asked. "You'll see." I chuckled patted him on the head. He was in the middle of whining till Taylor came in the living room with vodka and beer.

"Hell yes." Cameron laughed going over to Taylor and grabbing a beer. Everyone followed behind Cameron.

Why not I'm only one year away from 21 anyways.

I went over to Taylor and I took two shots of vodka and I grabbed a beer. "Damn girl can take her alcohol." Taylor chuckled taking a shot. "Hey guys." G smiled holding up a tin and inside was pot. "Oh my gosh thank you!" Hayes laughed grabbing a a spliff and a lighter from his pocket. Everyone else followed and I just sat down. "C'mon Jessie." JJ laughed handing me one. Hayes lit me up and damn after a while I was higher than the Empire State Building.

"Guys let's play truth or dare." Taylor hiccuped taking another shot since he didn't take a spliff. "Okkk." Nash laughed. "Jessie truth or dare?" Tez said. "Dare." I smirked. "I dare you to kiss whoever you like in this room. And you have to." He smirked at me. I looked over at Matthew, Cameron, and Hayes. Cameron was so high he barely heard what was going on, Matthew winked at me, and Hayes but his lip looking at me. I laughed and went over to Hayes, I grabbed his face and kissed him.

"Oooooh!!!" Everyone oohed except Nash, Matthew, Taylor, and Cameron. Nash, Taylor, and Cameron just weren't paying attention, while Matthew was sad.

I woke up with a huge headache and I was in Hayes' arms. "Hayes wake up its 1pm." I yawned stumbling off the couch and trying not to trip over people. I went over to Taylor's bathroom and I grabbed an extra tooth brush. I finished doing everything I needed before I let anyone see me or talk to me. I went over to the kitchen and I took out milk and Froot Loops, Nash woke up first and he smiled at me. "Morning." He smiled walking over to me and he gave a hug. I made him a bowl too and we both kinda ate sitting on the kitchen counter.

"Morning beautiful." Hayes smiled waking up, he walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek. "Ohhhh yeahhhhh." Nash laughed remembering the kissing dare. I chuckled and slowly after Hayes everyone got up, "Oh my gosh." Taylor groaned holding his head and flopping back on the couch.

"Hey let's talk." Hayes said holding my hand and taking me to Taylor's guest room. "What's going on Hayes?" I asked closing he door and sitting next to him on the bed. "Jessie I love you." He said looking me in the eyes. "I love you too Hayes." I said grabbing his hand. "No Jessie I love you, so much. You mean everything to me. I'm tired of losing you baby." He said squeezing my hand tight. "Hayes I love you and only you ok. Trust me, you won't ever lose me again." I said to him. He pressed a light delicate kiss to my lips. "Just let me show you how much I love you." He said and pressed another kiss to my lips.