3

(Jessie pov)

While all of us were catching up in Lawry's parking lot, there was one person I had to talk to. And he didn't talk to me once yet, but he kept looking at me.

"Hayes." I said walking over to him and hugging him tightly. "Oh my gosh Jessie." He said immediately wrapping his arms around me and holding me tightly. "I've missed you so much." He said putting his head on my shoulder.

-Flashback-

"Hayes this isn't just working out anymore, I'm sorry." I sighed not being able to look at him. "Why Jessie? I love you please tell me what I can do to make it work again." He pleaded. "There's nothing you can do Hayes I'm sorry." I walking out of his house.

I got in my car and I just cried and cried. I loved Hayes but we just got in too many fights, we would both get jealous too easily and we just needed time to grow. I wasn't mature enough for a serious relationship right now, and neither was he.

-Flashback Over-

Neither of us have had a relationship since then. And I don't know if I want to have a relationship with anyone else. We pulled away from the hug, but I didn't want to stop hugging him. "How have you been?" He asked. "I've been fine it's been pretty lonely though. What about you?" I asked. "Same here but Jessie I have missed you so much." He said pulling me in for another hug. I buried my head in his neck and just held on to him tight. No one really seemed to notice us since everyone was talking or being on their phone.

"I've missed you too Hayes." I said softly so only he could hear. While we were still in each other's arms I heard camera shutters. We pulled away and saw this guy taking pictures of me and Hayes. "Hayes are you and Jessie back together?" He asked still taking pictures. I almost forgot how much more popular people could get in a year. Hayes went from having 11 million followers on Instagram to 20 million.

"No we're not, just catching up." He smiled so that the guy could go away. He moved from us and went over to the other guys and along with him we saw 10 other paparazzi follow him. "Lets go somewhere more private." He whispered in my ear. I nodded my head and we walked over to a nearby Starbucks. He was holding my hand the whole time. We finally arrived and we outside in the back where it was completely empty.

"Jessie I missed you so much." He whispered close enough I could smell his minty breath. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brushed my lips against his. Just as he was about to lean in we heard a familiar noise. The guys. He groaned and we got off each other.

"Jessie do you want to go over Taylor's house with us?" Matthew asked biting his lip flirtatiously. I nodded my head and I saw Hayes' jaw clench and his knuckles turn white, they left and I looked over at Hayes. "Hayes calm down I don't miss him ok? If we want to try this again we have to trust each other." I said grabbing his hand. He nodded his head, he put his other hand on my face and he kissed me. I let go of his hand and I put one hand on the back of his neck and the other on his face.

"Hayes we should go." I said pulling away, he nodded his head. "But just wait one second." He smiled grabbing my hand and pressing one last kiss to my lips. I blushed and we walked back we didn't go hand in hand because we thought it was too soon for everyone else. I got in their car and Taylor drove my car to his house. I sat next to Cameron and Matthew while Hayes sat next to Shawn and Hayes' friend Tez. I looked at Cameron and he signaled me to talk to Matthew with his eyes. I shook my head and he gave a 'do it' look. I sighed and looked over to Matthew.

"Hey Matt. How have you been?" I asked softly. "I've been fine just been missing you." He said being straight forward as always. I looked in he rear view mirror and I saw Hayes looking at me as if I was going to pick Matthew. "I missed you too being friends with you was my favorite part of it though." I smiled friend zoning him. "Oh yeah same here, that's what I meant." He said rubbing the back of his neck being embarrassed. I looked back at the rear view mirror and Hayes was all smiles.

"We're here." Carter said and we all got out of the car. "Hey Jessie you never gave me my hug." Nash said at the door of Taylor's house he was one of the only ones who I didn't see yet. "Nash!" I smiled and ran over to him while he had his arms open. I ran straight into his arms and I enjoyed his amazing hugs he always gives. "Gosh we all missed you Jessie." He said. "I missed you guys too." I chuckled hugging him tighter. "What's the whole deal with relationships right now did you get back together with Matthew like Cameron's been hoping?" He whispered. "No I don't think I could ever be with Matthew again." I whispered. "Well then is there anyone?" He whispered. "You'll see." I smirked pulling away from the hug. "Jessie!" He groaned as I went inside, I chuckled and someone hugged me from behind. I looked over to see Hayes and I smiled.

Things are finally back to the way they were.