Chapter 8

"Mommy!" Jason greeted her. Anger started to boil in her. "How? Why are you here?!" She asked her mother instincts kicking in. "Ross brought me from school." He smiled up at him. "He did what?!" She asked glaring at him. "Yeah. I seen him and my teacher asked where you were. We didn't see you but then Ross came and told her you said he could take me home. So we came here." He told her. She looked back and he smirked at her. She turned back to Jason and smiled. "Honey. Don't ever do that again." She whispered to him.

"Well your friends so.." He trailed. "Okay. Would you like to go see my collection?" He asked from behind them. "Which collection? The legos?!" He asked excitedly. "Absolutely. Come this way." He said taking him away from her. She pursed her lips as they disappeared into the hallway. She quickly followed making sure he had no intention of hurting him in anyway. But Ross didn't. All he wanted was to get to know him and earn her trust but it was a bit too soon. Especially since she didn't know much about his whereabouts and his records. They smiled.

"So I built this when I was 4. My mom hated it because I left them everywhere." He said. "Hey! That's like mommy." He laughed. He joined him as they kept looking at more structures. "Jason..how about you go and play while I talk to Ross here?" She asked. "Can we stay for a little bit?" He asked. She smiled at him. "Only if you promise to behave." She said ruffling his hair. He smiled. "I will. I promise. Ross can I touch them?" He asked. She smiled down at him. "Of course you can. You can even rebuild." He said.

He's Mineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें