7- mind crush

Author Notes: This is a crossover between Danny Phantom and Yu-Gi-Oh! I claim no rights or anything associated with these two series but the idea for the story is completely my own. All I ask if you read this story and like what you see that you leave me a comment and/or a review.

Key Guide: "regular speech", 'thinking to one's self', *mental speech*, -duel monster card speech-, bold=Atemu speaking, italic=ghost speech, CAPS=SHOUTING, (author notes), bold italic=dark ghostly voice

Seven - Mind Crush

The following day Yugi, Danny and friends went to school as Dash was waiting in the hall for the teens. He was still pissed off with both Yugi and Danny for beating him at dodge ball. A shutter went through Yugi when he saw Dash's evil grin.

*Atemu….. I think we might have a problem.* Yugi told the pharaoh. Danny had learned that much in the same way he could hear Yugi and Atemu speaking to each other mentally, he could also speak to the two mentally as well (I know that Danny doesn't have this power but I am giving him this power). Danny had told Yugi what Dash likes to do to him on a daily basis. Danny was realizing that his powers were changing and growing. Things had never been able to do before he had meet Atemu and Yugi, he could do now.

*Just great! Can I get through one day without becoming Dash's personal punching bag?* questioned Danny mentally. That's when both teens had heard Atemu laughing sending chills up and down the teens spine.

*Maybe its time that Mr. Baxter was taught a lesson.* replied Atemu.

*Atemu please don't tell me that you are planning a penalty game.* stated Yugi knowing that even though Dash was a jerk, not even he deserves a penalty game.

*Well I could always mind or soul crush him.* replied Atemu. This caused Yugi to shiver as he could feel Atemu's dark influence.

*Not even a human like him deserves that Atemu. Alright a penalty game it is but no shadow magic!* sighed Yugi. Both Yugi and Atemu switched places as Danny as Yugi and Atemu switched places as Danny was trying hard to contain his laughter.

'This should be good.' Danny thought to himself. Both Sam and Tucker noticed the change in Yugi as now Atemu was in control as they could see the reason why.

"We will meet you guys in class." replied Sam as she and Tucker made a mad dash for their class.

"You two dweebs have a lot of nerve showing up today after humiliating me yesterday during gym class." snapped Dash as he went to punch Danny. Dash's fist connected with Atemu's hand as the pharaoh stopped him.

"Just because we beat you Dash doesn't give you the right to pick on us. I have heard what you like to do frankly, I can't stand jerks like you." stated Atemu keeping a tight grip on Dash's hand. "How about we settle this after school." replied Atemu. This caused Dash to smile. He had no idea to what Atemu was even planning.

"That sounds fine to me. So I will leave you both alone until after school." replied Dash as he took off into the school.

"Atemu, I hope that this idea of yours works." stated Danny.

Throughout the day true to Dash's word, he left both Danny and Yugi alone. Then after school Dash meet both Danny and Yugi in the cafeteria school yard. Sam and Tucker waited for the battle to be over. Dash was smiling as Atemu was in control over Yugi's body.

"So how do we plan to do this?" asked Dash. Atemu laid out a stack of ordinary playing cards onto one of the lunch tables. "What is this?" asked Dash.