6- dark force

Author Notes: This is a crossover between Danny Phantom and Yu-Gi-Oh! I claim no rights or anything associated with these two series but the idea for the story is completely my own. All I ask if you read this story and like what you see that you leave me a comment and/or a review.

Key Guide: "regular speech", 'thinking to one's self', *mental speech*, -duel monster card speech-, bold=Atemu speaking, italic=ghost speech, CAPS=SHOUTING, (author notes), bold italic=dark ghostly voice

Six - Dark Force

Meanwhile as Yugi and Danny talked telling each other about their past and how they got their unusual powers, the dark force that was after them both flew through the ghost zone. It was very disappointed with Skulker as the ghost hunter had failed in capturing one of his opponents.

'Not that I though the hunter stood a chance against the nameless pharaoh. But I will have the power contained within those two. Zorc was a fool for thinking that he even stood a chance against the pharaoh.' the dark force thought to itself. It was currently on its way to see Pariah Dark, the king of the ghost zone. There were plenty of ghosts within the ghost zone who held a grudge against Danny Phantom, the half ghost child. The dark force was slowly creating its body as it hoped to pry some power away from the ghost king and his minions. 'I suppose that I need somebody else to play with those two.' the dark force thought to itself as he came across the ever troublesome Box Ghost.

"I am the Box Ghost. Master of all things rectangular and square. Fear Me!" yelled out the ghost wearing blue coveralls as it had blue skin. This caused the dark force to smile if it had a face.

"You shall do nicely." stated the dark force as dark energy lept from its being attacking the Box Ghost.

"What are you doing to me?" asked the Box Ghost as the dark energy wrapped around him.

"I am altering you. Now you will serve me." replied the dark force. The dark energy dissipated after a while revealing a more muscular and bad ass version of the Box Ghost. He no longer wore his usual coveralls but rather a leather jacket with spikes along the shoulders and a pair of blue jean pants. The hat that he wore was gone as he now wore an eye patch over his left eye. The dark force smirked at its handy work as it opened a portal to the human world. "Now go my embosser. I want to see a test of that halfa's powers." commanded the dark force. The altered Box Ghost bowed before its master.

"Yes my master." he replied before going through the portal which closed after the Box Ghost was gone. The dark force smirked as power began to change its shape as now it looked very similar to Penelope Spectra and/or Shadow in their ghost form as an evil grin stretched across its face.

'This shall prove very entertaining.' it thought as it was the Fright Knight ride past it. Licking its new formed lips the dark force moved attacking the Fright Knight feeding upon the ghost powers as its new body began to change form again. Now it looked more masculine as bright teal flames surrounded his head. The Fright Knight has no clue to what had just happened to him as he shook it off and continued on his way. 'Perhaps I should wait to see how my embosser does against those two before I move to feed upon Pariah Dark.' the dark force thought to himself as he continued to investigate the ghost zone. He almost couldn't hide his evil grin at the thought of tasting so many different ghost powers but right now his new body could only withstand feeding twice in one sitting. "Soon Atemu and young Mr. Phantom….. You will fall before me as your powers shall be mine!" the dark force stated as his evil laughter echoed through the ghost zone that would send chills up and down every ghost spine that would hear it.