4- secrets revealed

Author Notes: This is a crossover between Danny Phantom and Yu-Gi-Oh! I claim no rights or anything associated with these two series but the idea for the story is completely my own. All I ask if you read this story and like what you see that you leave me a comment and/or a review.

Key Guide: "regular speech", 'thinking to one's self', *mental speech*, -duel monster card speech-, bold=Atemu speaking, italic=ghost speech, CAPS=SHOUTING, (author notes), bold italic=dark voice

Four - Secrets Revealed

The next day Yugi would meet his three new friends at school. Atemu had told Yugi about what happened last night in Danny's dream as he made sure that Danny only thought it was a dream.

*I have a very bad feeling about this Atemu. More importantly.....how is Danny a ghost? He seems like an ordinary teen to me.* Yugi asked Atemu mentally.

*I am not certain Yugi. But it seems that Danny can not only sense me but hear me as well when we talk to each other mentally.* replied Atemu. Atemu had no secrets from Yugi as he felt that because of their unique bond, he didn't have too. Ever since meeting Danny Fenton, Atemu had noticed that his powers seemed much stronger than before. Atemu had a feeling that was only the beginning of the changes that was happening to his spirit. Yugi even had noticed the changes as well. *We have to be careful not to let Danny know that we know his secret. So for a while you won't be able to sense my presence and/or hear me mentally.* Atemu told Yugi. Yugi understood as he knew that Atemu had a way to keep an eye on what was happening. Yugi said nothing in reply as he watched Danny, Sam, and Tucker approach. Danny's eyes looked blood shot. Danny let out a low yawn to indicate that he was still tired.

"Rough night Danny?" asked Yugi.

"You don't know the half of it." replied Danny in a half yawn. Both Sam and Tucker snickered lightly as they knew the reason to why Danny looked like he didn't get much sleep.

The day began ordinary enough for Danny, Sam, Tucker, and Yugi. Not until gym class when they were forced to play dodge ball. Dash and his gang faced against Danny and his friends.

"Time to loose Fent-terd!" snarled Dash as he threw several balls at Danny. Danny sighed to himself as he could go intangible to avoid getting hit but, that would be cheating. Danny would have to resort to other means to win. Danny used his ghostly ability to fly in order to dodge the balls coming straight at him. Danny wasn't the only one whom was cheating. Yugi was also resorting to using Atemu. Atemu's relexes and agility was far greater than Yugi's own. Nobody had noticed the change in Yugi not even Danny. By close to the end of the game only Danny, Atemu, and Dash were the only ones left standing.

"Come on Dash....put those nerds in their place!" yelled out Kwan. Both Sam and Tucker cheered for their friends off course.

"Yugi...divide and conquer!" yelled out Danny. Atemu simply nodded his head understanding what Danny wanted to do. Danny picked up two balls in his hands as Atemu moved to catch the balls that Dash would throw at them. Dash snarled angrily as Atemu had managed to catch one of the balls he had thrown. Atemu whiped it back hard as Dash moved a side to avoid the ball. Dash never saw Danny move until it was too late as Danny threw both balls that were in his hands. Both balls hit Dash hard ending the game. Atemu quickly gave Yugi back control over his body as both Tucker and Sam cheered for their friends. Both Danny and Yugi gave each other a high five as the physical education coach blew his whistle to end the class.

"All right you maggots time to head off to your next class!" yelled out the coach. Both Sam and Tucker grabbed both Danny and Yugi before Dash could get a hold of them.

"YOU DWEEBS ARE DEAD!" shouted out Dash.

"Is he always like that?" asked Yugi.

"Pretty much. I swear that he likes to make my life a living hell." answered Danny.