Bringing back the dead

Comenzar desde el principio

Godric could have performed the CPR solo although Zander wasn't going to get far and he didn't want to take any chances with Brooke's life besides Isabel would be waiting and watching.

"What! I can't hold him and do that at the same time." Stan questioned Godric's order.

"Let him go. We will find him again."

"Godric Nan wants his fangs and she will take ours if she finds out we let him go." Stan kept his hand around Zander's throat.

"It's an order underling, NOW."

Stan huffed in annoyance and threw Zander against the wall as hard as he could before he began pumping Brooke's chest and cracks followed.

"Gentle!" Godric growled before he breathed into Brooke's mouth in time with Stan's compressions.

It took two minutes and five seconds before Brooke's chest started to rise on its own.

"Drink Brooke," Godric spoke urgently as he cut his wrist again and pressed it against Brooke's mouth although she didn't understand him or even know where she was and she kept her lips shut tight.

"Drink," Godric spoke louder although she just looked at him with her big brown eyes as if he were speaking a foreign language.

The few drops of blood that were already in her mouth would start healing her but Godric was worried that it wouldn't be enough. Just seconds ago she was dead and gone from the world for over two minutes.

"Brooke you need to drink."

Godric's command finally registered and she complied still dazed and confused.

"You're going to be okay." Godric held in his sigh of relief as Stan looked at him with anger and confusion.

"We will find him." Godric assured Stan.

"How? How the fu . . . How are we meant to find him?" Stan restrained himself from cussing at his sheriff.

"Surely you do not think I came here without a plan B do you?" Godric asked as Brooke continued to gingerly sip from his wrist.

Godric noticed the colour had returned to Brooke's skin and the hole in her throat was healed and Godric removed his wrist from her lips.

"What is plan B?" Stan asked as he stood to his feet. The smell of Brooke's blood was making him extremely hungry.

"Isabel." Godric smirked as Brooke layed still and stared at him. There was no pain and she felt fine although the dampness from her clothes was sending cold chills all over her body. Well from her pants mainly; her shirt was still ripped open and she blushed from her realisation.

"Of course," Stan shook his head in embarrassment for underestimating his sheriff but he thought Isabel was on some waste of time date with her human companion Hugo.

"I feel better now." Brooke spoke. Her mind was still catching up with her and it was like she was awakening from a terrible surreal dream.

"I will escort you back to my nest where you can clean yourself and dress in clean attire." Godric helped Brooke to her feet and tried to steer her out the door but she needed to see how much blood there was.

Brooke gasped in horror as she looked at the scene before her; she was completely lucid and wished her mind was foggy again. The carpet was soaked red and her eyes widened as her eyes fell on the piece of flesh she heard Zander tear from her throat.

Holly fuck! Brooke felt her pulse start to accelerate.

"I can't leave the house like this," Brooke watched Stan as he nodded at Godric before disappearing out of the house.

"I will have it cleaned; I have humans that clean up . . . Messes." Godric watched Brooke's face turn grim as she realised what he wasn't saying.

"What about Iris?"

"Iris is fine."

"Fine take me to your lair," Brooke tried to sound sarcastic unaware that lair was a term used by vampires. She needed to keep her mind preoccupied and denial was how she dealt with most things until it bit her in the ass and demanded her attention.

"We will need to take your car. I ran here." Godric smiled.

___________________________________________________________

THANKS for reading! Did you enjoy it?

VOTE.................COMMENT................. FAN................. ADD TO LIBRARY

XOX