Chapter 4- Off to Hogwarts

A/N sorry if there are any mistakes I'm very lazy and trying to update this quick. Sorry it took so long... i might have broken my laptop hehe

The last month at the Dursleys was not fun at all. They acted like we weren't there. Dudley was afraid of us, and would never stay in the same room as us. At first it was really nice, then it got really annoying. The Dursleys did end up moving us to an upstairs bedroom. At night our owls flew in and out of the window. I decided to name mine Ashes, I tried to get Harry to name his Emily but he went with Hedwig. On the last day of August Uncle Vernon reluctantly agreed to take us to Kings Cross.

"Time to go." Harry said, coming into our room and grabbing his stuff.

I sighed and looked out the window, it was still dark out meaning it was too early. I put my bag on my back and grabbed my trunk in one hand and Ashes cage in the other. I dragged the trunk downstairs and out to the car, I gave it to Uncle Vernon and he put it in the trunk of the car.

The drive to Kings Cross was quite long and I was buzzing with excitement. When we got to the station Uncle Vernon put or stuff on trolleys.

"What platform is it?" He grunted.

"Nine and three quarters." Harry said, reading off the ticket.

Uncle Vernon barked out a laugh.

"Have fun finding it!" He said, getting in the car and driving away.

"Harry, are you sure it said nine and three quarters?" I asked him.

"Positive."

I looked at my ticket and sighed, it did say nine and three quarters.

"C'mon then, we need to find it." I said, pushing my trolley.

We got to platform nine and ten but there was no nine and three quarters.

"Harry, where is it?" I whined.

"How should I know?" He replied.

"There's passing guard, maybe he can help us!" I said, pointing to a man in a vest.

We walked over and the man and asked him where the platform was but he just shook his and walked away.

"That was a waste." I grumbled.

"What are we going to do? We have ten minutes before the train leaves! If we're not on it we'll be stuck here!" Harry panicked.

I looked around and saw a family, with bright red hair, pushing trolleys that had trunks and an owl.

"Harry, they have an owl!" I cried, pointing to the redheaded family.

"Every year this place is packed with Muggles." I heard the plump woman, probably their mother, say.

"Harry, she said Muggles!" I said, pushing my cart after them.

We followed them until they stopped in between platform nine and ten.

"Percy you go first." The woman said.

The oldest of the four boys stepped forward then pushed his trolley towards the wall. He didn't slow down, not even when he was about to hit it! I cringed waiting for him to hit the wall, but he never did. I gasped, he was gone!

"Alright, Fred, you next." The woman said.

"I'm not Fred, I'm George," said one of the boys, "Honestly woman, you call yourself our mother?"

"Oh sorry George."

"Only joking, I am Fred." He said before running into the wall and disappearing, his twin behind him.