Chapter 5

Chapter 5

How am I doing I feel like am doing this wrong?-Mildred

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with his arms around me and my body stuck to him, like two magnets. Slowly, I peel Jaime's arms off of me and roll out of bed, stuff my feet in bunny slippers and walk to the bathroom. I brush my teeth, do my regular bathroom activities (pee, deoderize etc) and tame my hair. He's still asleep after I've finished cleaning up and I slowly gather all his clothes from the floor (he wore one of Vic's shirts and a pair of shorts to sleep) and laid them on top of my bedside table. I sit on my bed, carefully so I don't wake him up, and lean forward and kiss him on the cheek. He wakes up just in time to kiss me back.

"Morning, beautiful," he says, extending his arms upward.

"Hey."

He smiles and pulls me in bed, "Had the best sleep ever, last night."

"Yeah, me too."

Jaime pulls me closer and puts his arms around my waist. "I love you." He kisses me.

I kiss him back.

We start exchanging kisses till we start proper kissing (tongues). It was my first time and I don't know if it was right but it felt nice. Halfway, he stops and starts kissing my cheek and neck, "I care about you, a lot. I hope you know that."

I nod as he continues kissing.

"I really don't want to go to practice today."

I laugh, "Yeah."

"I wanna stay in bed all day. With you."

I pull Jaime closer and wrap my arms around his neck.

"You're so tiny and warm. Like a teddy bear or something."

"Are you calling me chubby?"

"No, just warm. You're perfect."

I grow red. Eventually we get out of bed, get dressed and head out for breakfast. He orders eggs and pancakes for the both of us. After breakfast we leave to practice at Tony's house.

"I think we're early," Jaime pulls over to Tony's driveway.

"Yeah the garage door isn't even open."

Jaime parks his car in front of the garage door and we make our way into the house. Tony keeps his spare keys under a gnome at the corner of the patio so we let ourselves in. We hear muffled sounds as we walk into the house. "Tony?" Jaime calls out. He walks into the living room while I go up to check Tony's bedroom. "Tony?" I ask. I push open his bedroom door. "HOLY SHIT, KAYLA!" I slam the door. Jaime rushes up the stairs, "Are you okay?"

"I think Tony's a little busy inside there, with a, with a girl," I manage to stammer out. "Very busy."

Jaime and I make our way down to the basement and as we reach the last steps, there I see; Vic on the beanbag, intertwined with a blond haired girl in jeans and a blue tank top. Vic raises his head, "Jaime, Kayla. Um, wow, you guys are early."

The blond girl raises her head.

Vic stutters, "Well, this is Shirley."

"Hi," she says, perkily.

"Yeah, I guess you could say, Shirley's my girlfriend."

I feel like a cracked window. I hold Jaime's hand tightly.