3| Hosting

Hi guys, Avalyn here, and I just wanted to say thank you for the wait! I had not intended to update this late, but I didn't know how the rest of this chapter was going to flow and before I knew it I had final exams! Yikes!
But here it is, it's a bit longer than I usually have my chapters, but sometimes if I get caught up they will be this long.
The song above is just a small piano piece that I thought really fit the mood for when Aiko started hosting with her first clients! ^^
Again, thank you for the wait and support you guys have given me since I had revised what I already had. And without further ado, chapter three begins!
~AV_Krypt

______________________________________________________

"Yeah, I'm sure it'll be fine... I know... Stay alert, be nice, and don't let them find out... Ok, bye."

The call ended with a sudden blip from the other end, blaring with another beep as nothing connected us. I sighed, putting the phone back on the receiver and making my way out of the main office. Thanking the ladies at the front desk I had my eyes set on one location- Music Room 3. My third day at this school and I already had to call Shigure and tell him I'd be home late for the next two weeks.

The sun hit perfectly between the pillared walkway between the inner halls of the school that outlined other outdoor clubs. This school literally had everything - from gardening clubs to sports clubs - but I got stuck with the dumbest club of all for the next two weeks.

The Host Club.

At this point I knew my life sucked more than ever. How was I supposed to entertain people and make them happy when I myself wasn't even happy? It was ridiculous, but they didn't seem to understand that one bit.

Minutes later I arrived at the door, my hands shaking and body trembling. Just take a deep breath, Aiko. You'll be fine. Slowly creaking the doors opened, I looked around to see no one there. Surprisingly, no light or rose petals had staggered into my path today. Great, one more thing to add to the list of things that makes this place so damn wonderful.

For once, this room really was dead silent, and for some reason that freaked me out. Taking a look around, it didn't look like anything was set up either, it looked like an ordinary music room. In the back against a wall were several violins, cellos, and other orchestral instruments aligned side-by-side. On the opposite side were the band instruments like the tenor sax, flute, drums... Heck, even the French horn and oboe. And like the encore event, the grand piano of glimmering white Wedgwood stood at the back by the window, the sunlight grazing its features to an ivory lust.

Ok, this was downright strange. Where was everybody?

"Oi, where is everyone?" I barked, awaiting an answer, but all I got was the sound of my voice echoing throughout the vacant room. I tried one more time, only to end up with the same results. I sighed. "Well that's just great."

I took a seat on one of the sofa's and pulled out my textbooks; it would be easier to get homework over with now if I had the chance. I felt a tug at my lips as I started reading the textbooks, but it was only a tug. There was no smile in the end. Book after book, page after page, and word after word until everything was complete- there was still no host club in the end.

I groaned, slamming the books and glaring around the room. "I swear to god if they had a change of plans and didn't tell me, I'm quitting no matter what that blonde idiot says. I don't have time to be fooling around with irrelevant things."

The door behind me creaked open, catching my attention as the two twin Devils walked in with a small conversation to themselves. They noticed me sitting on the sofa and both huffed with annoyance.

Cursed Fruit and The Host Club  [OHSHC/ Fruits Basket Crossover]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara