School

So...this is just a--let's say "notebook"-- to let out rants I have and so people can hear and know about them. Maybe you can relate, who knows. Okay...

***

1. So you're in class and it's that "time of month again", so you suddenly feel 'uncomfortable' and need to go to the toilet. You ask the teacher so politely but she says no. You ask her again. You hint to her that its that but she has no clue. So from where you're sitting you get annoyed and say "I'M ON MY PERIOD." The class all of a sudden from their loud chattering looks at you and the teacher then let's you go and you run out the room.

-_- That may just be only me, but y'know...

Meh.

2. That situation where you're chatting with you friends but the two of them starts talking about clothes and you're just their like "-_- just because I don't wear what you wear does not mean I don't know fashion. Ohmigosh."

3. When you're walking with friends in the corridor and they walk off and you're like "Where the fudge are they?!" then you see them but they're at the end of the corridor and your class is thataway and then think "...eh, that's too far."

4. You hold ooen the doors for teachers and students and they don't say thank you, so shout "YOU'RE WELCOME!" or a teacher walks through the door and you expect them to hold the door open for you but it slams in your face.

._. Okay

5. You find out the girl you thoroughly dislike is back chatting about you and getting your friends to hate you, or indirectly irritates you to the very soul but can't lay a finger on them because in Islam you can't show violence and also because if it gets to your parents...let's just say they won't juat shout at you.

6. In assemblies and they're talking about "terrorist attacks", aka IS attacks, Je Suis Charlie, Bombing in France etc and the principle/headteacher implies that muslims are terrorists -_-

7. When a guy disrespects a fellow muslimah but the muslimah doesn't care or even 'enjoys' the attention and then you say to him, "what the hell do yoy think you're doing?" or when they try to disrespect you and being totally racist about Islam but have to keep your hand lowered down from their face so shout at them instead.

8. When idiotic guys play dares and they one of them come up to you and ask you questions you know would anger you, like "Will you go out with me" or "you have curves" or "you're really pretty" (trust me, boys do that to me constantly and let's just say my threats are beginning to work) and you stand there like "what the hell just happened" or start shouting at them saying "HOW DARE YOU, YOU DISRESPECTFUL..." and you carry on. (don't worry, I cover myself uo more than you can imagine)

9. When you miss the bus and the busses after that are packed as hell and the bus drivers shut you out, so when you finally get home, you're parents shout at you and don't believe you -_-

10. When your friends start fangirling over their crush and you hate every guy in the school so you just stand there like " o_o umm..."

Lol so these are some of the many things that annoy me at school, hope you enjoy XD