I put both my hands on his shoulders, “Calm down,” I replied. “Now, how did you find out she was doing this? Because if there is someone involved, they might be able to tell us more.”

Harry looked like he was about to fall apart. “Scarlet…” And there goes my heart again. His gaze fell to the floor. “I’m the one who helped her… I’m the other person involved… I don’t know…” He collapsed onto the ground with his head in his hands.

I glanced around to make sure no one was looking before I crouched down. “Harry, it’s alright. We’ll get it sorted out. Look at me,” I pried his hands from his face, and his gaze slowly met mine.

“It will be fine, alright?” I said.

He nodded, “Alright.” His green eyes told me that he believed the exact opposite.

I quickly glanced around to make sure no one was looking and pecked his lips. “Come on, your father will be wondering where you are.” I stood up and helped him up.

“Cheers,” he whispered, before turning around and walking off.

I sighed before turning around. Edward was right behind me. I jumped when I saw him. “Gosh! You scared me.”

He didn’t look very pleased. “Is there anything else I could help you with?” he asked.

I shook my head, “I’m sure I’ll be fine.” I walked to the table and picked the tray up. “But thank you, anyway.”

He followed me back to the kitchen, “So, you and Prince Harry?” He asked after a long silence.

I stopped in front of the door to the servant’s room. “That is none of your business.”

He put a hand in front of me to stop me from walking away. “Actually Scarlet, it is-”

“Why is it your business? You’re my friend. We are nothing more and nothing less.”

“But we were something more.”

I turned around and glared at him. “What happened then, doesn’t count for now, alright? This is now, and we are not.”

He crouched a bit so he was eye level with me. “Why can’t we be something more again?”

I held my gaze. “Why did you ever want to stop being something more? No, it’s not happening again. Not for a long time.”

“Scarlet-”

I ignored him and walked into the servants room, and down to the kitchen. “Here Holly,” I replied as I placed the tray next to the sink.

“Thank you!” Holly replied cheerfully. I stopped in my tracks. Holly was never, ever this cheerful when doing the dishes. I usually got a glare or a curse.

“Why are you so cheerful?” I asked.

“Oh you know, just today is a day to be cheerful! Prince Liam and Princess Danielle have gotten married!”

You would never believe how fake that sounded. “Right…” I said, taken aback.

I shook my head and walked out of the kitchen and to my bed, where Victoria still sat. “Hi Scarlet!” she said cheerfully.

“Hello sweetie, have you seen April?”

She nodded, “Prince Liam’s room. After the tea didn’t work… I kept the buns safe!” She smiled up at me.

I smiled at her, “Well done, and thank you.” I rushed up the stairs and into Prince Liam’s room. “April!”

She spun around, “Oh, it’s you.” She sounded a bit disappointed.

“Of course it’s me… Were you expecting someone?”

She shook her head a little too quickly. “No, I wasn’t.”

“April-”

“Could you finish cleaning this room, please? I really need to go do another job!” She pleaded.

I sighed, “Alright, I’ll do it. But I need to talk to you later.”

April nodded, “Thank you!”

With that said, she rushed out of the room. I grabbed the brush and started scrubbing the floor until it was spotless. I grabbed the bucket and carried it out of the room. I dumped it in Liam’s laundry basket and grabbed the basket. I carefully carried it downstairs and took it into the laundry room.

The servant who was doing the laundry today sighed when she saw me. “I just finished the last lot. I was just getting ready to have a break. Life never stops with these royals.” She grabbed the basket from me. “I’ll have it ready in three days.”

I nodded, “Thank you.” The room was full of steam and even the thirty seconds I’d been standing there had made me sweat like there was no tomorrow.

I walked out and into the servant’s room, which was just across the hall. I looked around the room. There was so much left to do. I let out a sigh and started cleaning the room up. Someone crashed into me and they spilt something down my dress.

I looked up to see Holly’s face. “Sorry,” she stated rudely before walking off.

My jaw dropped at her rudeness. I stared at her back until it was out of sight. I shook my head and then walked over to my bunk bed and opened the trunk at the end of the bed. One side was with my stuff and the other side was with April’s stuff. I pulled out another brown dress and quickly slipped out of the one with the wine stain and into the clean one.

I grabbed the buns from under the bed and headed into the servants dining room, which was just off the bedrooms, where everyone had gathered to have their own celebration. And since the royals hadn’t finished their dinner, the leftovers were plentiful.

Since we had been busy preparing the royals dinner, we had no time for our own. So we had to hope that the leftovers were enough for all of us. “I’ve got buns and bread!” I said as I walked in. I held them up for them all to see.

“Is it fresh?” one shouted.

I nodded, “But there isn’t a lot, so two slices of bread and one bun each.”

I placed the packets on the table and the servants grabbed at them like vultures attacking meat. I sat down and we all got handed a full glass of wine. We all grinned and greedily drank it down.

By the time we had finished most of us had gotten drunk and had gone to bed. I helped April clean up, because she was drunk. Not that I was much better. I caught her as she stumbled and we both burst out laughing. After ten minutes we had managed to clean the dishes up. A servant, who was not drunk, rushed into the room. She looked like she was about sixteen. “Can someone help me? Prince Harry is drunk and he’s too heavy to carry.”

I wiped my hands on my dress. “I’ll help.” I said.

I followed her down the corridor and up the stairs to where Harry was sitting. He groaned as we pulled him up. “Scarlet?” he asked, as we pulled him down the hallway.

“You two are acquainted?” she asked.

“Yes,” was all I said. The girl gave me a strange look.

I opened the door to his bedroom with my free hand. “Yes. If you want, I’ll take it from here.”

She nodded and walked off. I dragged Harry over to the bed and dumped him on it. “Lose some weight.” I muttered as I collapsed onto the bed next to him.

He wrapped an arm around my waist, and pulled me closer. “It’s muscles…” he whispered.

You could smell the alcohol on his breath. I unwrapped his arms from around me and got up to leave, “Night Harry,”

“Night Scarlet,” I heard him say.

A/N: Hello, I have no excuses as to why I am so late to update this. But let's jsut say that my house has been very busy. We've been in and out of hospital because a family member broke their ankle and they did it quite badly. :/ But, I have updated! And I hope the fact that I took forever is forgiven. Please vote, comment and fan. xxx