Dragged Under

Sliding down into the water, her body becomes engulfed by the scalding hot liquid. A sigh escapes her parted lips as she is completely covered in the tub, only her head not wet, her chin resting right above the waters surface. She lifts her right leg up, water glistening on the leg hair she's been neglecting to shave since Winter started. Running one finger up from her ankle to her thigh, she feels the coarse yet soft hair, water droplets falling back into the tub. She smells the scented bath salts she put in, the blue crystal-like rocks looking like diamonds at the bottom of the tub. The sweet aroma rises to her nose, smelling like an ocean, one of the most beautiful things to her, in her shitty life.

Grabbing a razor and shaving cream, she spreads some on her right leg, covering it in what looks like whipped cream. She sits up but her head hits the faucet and drops the razor in the water, holding the back of her head in pain. She sits up, leaning her back slightly against the faucet, her foot hitting the razor and pushing it to the side.

She whispers curse words, waiting for the stinging pain to subside. She sighs, and avoids the faucet, sliding back down, letting her legs float, avoiding shaving for another time. Her legs are too long so she crosses them and her blonde hair fans out around her head. She closes her eyes, feeling the bath salts pressing into her soft, squishy flesh of her bottom and legs. She feels a slight tug on her hair and her eyes shoot open in shock, then writes it off as being from her laying on a strand or two.

She feels it again but this time harder, and tries to sit up but she can't. She's terrified, her arms on the side of the tub trying to pull herself up but her hair is trapped inside the drain, and the more she pulls the harder it pulls at her hair ripping chunks out. Her heart beats erratically and her legs flail around splashing water out of the tub and soaking the tiled floor.

The strength is frightening as she fights back, trying to climb out of the tub, reaching both arms and a leg over the side trying to fall out. With incredible force, the unknown thing tugs her down, pinning her underwater. Her eyes are wide open and her scream comes out in gurgling bubbles underwater, muffling the sound, splashing being the only noise in the silent, empty house.

It pulls more hair out of her head, her lungs filling up with water. Her breathing becomes worse as she swallows water and inhales it. She passes out from oxygen deprivation and the thing in the drain takes as much of her hair as it can. Her dead body stays in the water, as it cools and her skin turns as pale as snow, her lips blue as an iceberg.

The thing in the drain cackles evilly, the tub less full from her splashing and panicking.

Now, wanna take a bath?