Queen

Opening your eyes, you blink them rapidly, the bright light above you scaring you. Slowly keeping them open, you look around and see that you're on the floor. With no recollection of any memories, your mind is empty, save for thoughts of confusion. Who are you? Where are you? Sitting up slowly, with one hand pushing you up from the smooth, cold tile, you hear the rustle of fabric. Looking down you see yourself wearing a floor length, strapless black and red Victorian styled dress. It poofs out and you feel the satiny fabric between your thumb and forefinger. Observing everything, you realize you have full, voluptuous breasts and they're practically spilling out of your dress. A pretty pearl necklace is draped across your neck, the biggest pearl resting perfectly on your cleavage. Standing up shakily, you feel your bare feet pressed against the cool tile, and gasp when you see where you are. You're in a patio above the lower floor, and see two seats behind you, also black and red. One is slightly larger than the other. As you look at the building, it seems to be castle like, very large and beautiful, with the color scheme of black, red and gold. Looking upon the lower floor, you hesitantly grab the railing. Below you is a crowd, hundreds, of beautiful men and women, dressed in Victorian era clothing as you are. Something brushes your hand when you're leaning over and you gasp in surprise when you see you have long, straight, dark blue hair. Tilting your head to the side, you wonder why your hair looks as it does. Clearing your throat, you speak, soft as a whisper, "What's going on here?" You ask, and although quiet, they seem to hear you. The closest, and one of the most handsome men there, speaks up, "Ma'am you're the Queen, this is our party." Your eyes stayed focused on him, and you speak once more, your heart beat as loud as drums in your ears. "Queen of what, exactly?" The sound of footsteps to your right grows loud and you turn, laying your frightened eyes on the most God-like of men you have ever seen. His stubble covers his sharp jawline, high cheek bones and you gaze into his bright orange? eyes. You don't notice how strange the color of his eyes are and your attention falls to his full lips, and watch as he speaks. "Queen of Hell, my darling." He grabs your delicate hands in his large ones, and bends, planting a soft kiss on the back of one. Looking up, he smiles sweetly, and winks.