Cut

Grabbing the rope, I twirl it in my fingers, the rope slightly burning the sensitive skin on my hands. It's ugly brown tan color making my milky white complexion look washed out and pale. Giving up for now, I take my hair tie and pull up my long, straight black hair. I don't want it to pull from my head or get in my face. With my hair back, I tuck the loose strands behind my ears and pick up the rope once more.

Expertly twisting and turning it in my fingers, I create it into the one object I need to fullfill my objective today. Sitting down on the chair in my room, I put the rope down on the floor and decide to do something else.

Looking around my clean and neat room, I snatch my razor from on top of my dresser. Hesitantly, I head into my bathroom and start up the bath, filling it with warm water. As I wait, I allow my razor to graze my wrists, breaking the skin only a little bit. It stings and the sound of the water in the tub makes me happy, calm.

I haven't been happy lately. I can't deal with the guilt. I'll do exactly what they did. The tub is full so I undress and get in the water, slowly lowering my chunky body into it. It's hot, steaming around me and fogging up the mirrors a bit.

Taking a few deep breathes of the thick air, I clear my head so I have no thoughts. Slipping the razor off of the edge of the tub, I hold it in my right hand, gently touching the tip to the begining of my left wrist. Closing my eyes, I run the brand new and sharp razor up my arm, pressing harshly into my sensitive skin.

It's my fault. No, stop thinking. That's the entire reason I'm doing this. Stopping the line on my wrist, I let the blood drip into the water, swirling the little droplets into the water, turning pinkish around where it fell.

Sighing, I concentrate on the task at hand. I begin carving the singular word they did. It hurts, pain courses throughout my body. I can feel it in the tips of my fingers, the edges of my head to the littlest parts of my body and the biggest.

Lowering my body further into the warm water, the water rises over my breasts and body completely, a usually hard task considering I'm bigger than most.

Reveling in the pain the carved word gives me, I think about that night. The one word that was on their mind and now mine. I'm guilty, and I can't live with this on my conscious.

Taking one last deep breath, the blood pools from my arm and into the water, touching my body, pink and red swirling in a vortex like picture over my beautiful body.

At this point I'm almost gone. There's only one thing, one word left, running throughout the deepest parts of my mind. That word? Perfect.