The territory

Okay, our territory is pretty big so I'll just take you to the mountain and show you from there, she said and bounded down the hill. Come on slow poke!, she teased. He ran after her. Now your the slow one!, he said while running ahead of her.

Midnight ran alongside of him. Where is the mountain exactly?, he asked. Over there, she lifted her nose to the mountain. Oh I'm stupid!, he joked.

They reached the mountain and Cody lead the way to the top. He looked down at the forest below him, he could even see the cave where they just were. This is an amazing view!, he panted. Yes it is!, she huffed. I didn't think you were that fast!, she barked. Well don't underestimate me!, he teased.

Okay well that darker area of the forest over there... Don't ever go there, she said pointing her paw at the farther part of the forest. Why.. What's over there?, he asked curiously. That's another packs territory. They'd wipeout our pack in a heartbeat if we cross the border., she warned. Cody nodded and sat down next to her. She blushed and sat down too.

That meadow over there, past our cave, is were we usually hunt, she said. He nodded and looked that way. And lastly is the lake. We go there a lot just to hangout., she finished and moved her gaze to the other side of the meadow. You have an amazing territory, he said in awe.

Midnight smiled and turned to him, she looked at his handsome blue-green eyes. Cody looked at her and blushed, looking into her beautiful blue eyes.