Chocolate Brown Eyes and Colorful Bruises

Song: Stained Glass Eyes and Colorful Tears

By: Pierce The Veil

I finally arrived at school, but about 30-45 minutes late. I know I'm going to be the main attraction today since my eye is in different hues of purple and black, but I covered most of it with my bangs so hopefully i'll be okay.

Rushing down the empty halls of the school was easy but I looked down for one second and my small frame was immediately knocked to the ground.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" Someone said, sounding terrified. I look up and I see a short, tan, Mexican boy with curly, long brown hair and the most beautiful chocolate brown eyes I've ever seen in my short, insignificant lifespan of 17 years. But damn he was cute...

I forgot I was staring at him, and quickly pulled my small, hand-held white board and wrote: 'Sorry, it was my fault.' The strange boy gave me a confused look.

"Oh-are, are you mute?" He asked, fuck---another person who thinks I'm a crazy serial killer. I just nodded in response, but that caused him to smile, what?

"Can you sign?" He asked, and I nodded again, a slight smile was creeping up on my lips.

I decided to test him: 'Can you sign?' I swiftly moved my hand across the air.

'Yup. My brothers best-friend back where we used to live was mute too, so he taught me.' He smirked confidently, it was really sexy in my opinion. His smirk just made my heart flutter like a butterflies wings. What was this kid doing it me?

'That's really sweet you did that.' I mentally face-palm, really Kellin, "Sweet" you just called him sweet! I guess he saw my light blush and chuckled. Even his laugh was cute, it was like honey. That's the only way to describe it: honey.

"Thanks," I could see a slight, pink blush rising in his tan cheeks. "Could, well can you help me fine my first period class, I'm kinda lost." He added a slight nervous chuckle at the end of his statement. I smiled at him and nodded.

'You have Fine Arts for first period, I do too.' Now I was practically a living tomato,  'just follow me.' I signed quickly and started walking up the stairs. Looking behind me to see if he was following me, and sure enough he was, almost like a duckling.

When we finally made it up the stairs and around a couple corners to the Fine Arts room, he quickly walked ahead and held the door open for me. Which made me blush even more. Damn him and his sweetness!

I walked in and the giant fan used to dry paintings, whooshed in my face. Causing my bags to uncover my black eye. I tried to cover it quickly, flicking my bangs in my face, but it was to late. The small boys smile turned into a concern frown, he swept the hair out of my face and gasped.

"What?" He covered his mouth with his hand and took a step back. "Are you okay?" I just nodded in response giving a slight smile.

'I just fell, I'm okay.' I signed as quickly as a could but my hands were shaky and he could tell because he kept glancing down at them.

"I just-oh, okay." He sighed, I don't why, did he aspect me to tell him that my foster parent hits me when he's drunk! It kind of angered my that he had the intentions of being nosy.

(A/N: by the way it's not that Vic was actually nosy, it's just Kellin has problems with letting people in. Wasn't sure if you understood that.)

After a couple seconds of awkward silence me teach noticed our presents. "Oh Kellin, you're finally here and who's this?" Mrs. Granger asked in a cheery voice.

"Oh I'm Vic- I just moved here from San Diego." His name was Vic..that's a cute name. I guess I forgot to ask him that earlier...

Mrs. Granger handed us both a blank piece of paper. "Since you're my only students in this period...you can draw each other." She stated happily. But my stomach did a flip...I had to draw Vic? My drawing skills sucked and I feel a lot of pressure drawing him-isn't it impossible to draw perfection!