When the girl left the white rose and note for me I unfolded it and read. 

Dee, I have provided a map for you, I do advise you take Sasha with you at the beginning but I instruct that at the last step she drop you off. I will see you soon, happy hunting. 

Clue number two, better than number one I promise. Your search begins where it all began. If that doesn't help look at your first note. 

Moving the next paper out from under the note I realize it's the map. Well the beginning of the map, that only has one place on it, looks like I will be receiving the rest of the map when I reach the first place.  

The search begins where it all began. I think about that a little confused but chuckled quietly as I studied the first place on the map. It was of two people dancing. The club. When the final bell rings I don't waste any time, luckily Sasha is leaning against my locker when I reach it. 

"Where's Scott?" I ask. 

"Putting everything in place for you and Preston. I guess Preston had a meeting at lunch time, that's why he couldn't come today. They are doing last minute set ups for what he has planned for you." She says moving out of the way as I open the locker and place my books and stuff in my bag. Grabbing the roses that he had sent I close the doors. "Where to first?" 

"Back to the teen club." I say as we leave the building. 

She grins and nods. "This seems a lot better than drowning in my sorrows with chocolate and movies." She says. 

"What do you think he has planned?" I ask as we drive through town. 

She shrugs. "They kept me out of the loop, most likely because if I knew you can demand me to tell you and I would have to. It's exciting though, not knowing and having to be on your side." 

I smile at this. "It kind of is, at least I have you to help me find these clues." I agree. 

When we arrive at the club it's deserted of course and it looks different in the day time. Hoping out of the parked car we both start looking around. 

"Well, it can't be inside since the door is locked." Sasha mumbles as we search outside the building. 

I look at the door, but the windows, the curb. Maybe someone else took them. Just when I'm about to give up Sasha shouts and fist pumps the air. 

"Found it, I almost didn't smell it out because of the other small." She says in disgust as she comes from around the building with the note in hand. 

"Where was it?" I ask grabbing it from her. 

"The wind must have taken it away because I found it by the dumpsters." She says and handed me a white rose. "This was with it," She adds peeking over my shoulder as I opened it up and handed the other piece of the mal to her as I read. 

Dee, from the first look I knew you were the one. And when I saw you at the wedding I couldn't help but think of you as the blushing bride. With all my heart, Preston. 

Grabbing the tap from Sasha I taped the pieces together and saw as he drew small red swerving lines to the next picture. A small chapel. The church. 

"Let's go." I shout feeling myself smile and blood pump through my veins in excitement. 

"Seriously, this is cute." Sasha says jumping behind the wheel and driving us straight to the chapel.  

We didn't have to search hard for this clue; it was taped to the door with another white rose. I allowed Sasha to tape the pieces together and I read.