I count down the minutes left in class, counting down until I finally get to read the note. I didn't understand one thing Ms. Warner talked about, the bell rings shutting her up. Not wasting any time I jump up and grab my things and race to the cafeteria so I could read my note. Not bothering getting food I sit at our table and unfold the note, eagerly reading it. 

Dee, the first time I saw you I didn't know what to think. At the club and dressed as you were I thought you were one of the sexiest girls alive, no joke. And when we had touched I knew instantly that you were my mate, and I couldn't have been happier. You were so guarded back then, I would have done anything to open you up to me but unfortunately I didn't have the key. 

Clue number one, Ask Scott. 

I stop reading and my eyebrows scrunch in confusion. Ask Scott? Ask Scott what? I huff, yeah some clue that was I roll my eyes. Maybe guessing where we are going was a bad idea; clearly Preston isn't smart enough to give real clues. 

"Why are you looking like someone just drowned your cat?" Sasha asks setting her tray down next to me. I roll my eyes once more and push the note to her. 

"This is the note that I had been waiting for all morning, only to find out it's what he thought of me when we first met and ask Scott." I roll my eyes once more. 

She chuckles and slides it back over to me. "Maybe his other ones got lost in the office? Remember that happened before last year-" She goes to babble but Scott has sat down next to her. 

"I've been told I need to ask you for clue." I interrupt throwing Sasha an apologetic look. But she just grins, clearly understanding my mood. 

He grins over at me. "Is that so?" he asks making me nod. "Ok, let me see the note so I know what clue to give you." I hand it to him and watch him read it and nod. "Right," He mumbles making me and Sasha wait. 

"Well, come on now, tell the poor girl before I throttle you to death." Sasha hisses. 

"Alright, dang women, sorry he gave me so many clues." He mumbles under his breath before digging in his pocket for something. I wait and watch him as he finally finds what he needs; pulling it from his pocket he puts it in front of me. 

There lying on the table was a key, a key that clearly unlocks something. It was too small to be a house or car key. Raising an eyebrow I look up at Scott. 

"This is his clue?" I ask doubt etching onto my face. 

Scott grins and nods. "Also, this," He hands over a note. 

Confused? Yeah I would be too. I will send you something later that will explain more about the key. A treasure map of sorts. Try not to lose that key, it has a grave importance. With all my heart, Preston

Huh, treasures hunt huh? I haven't played a game like this since I was little; even then it was only once or twice. Folding the notes up I place them in my back pocket, the key going to the front pocket. 

"Well, this should be fun." I state grabbing the apple Scott holds out to me. 

"Oh I love a good treasure hunt." Sasha grins making me laugh. 

"Who says I invited you along?" I tease her right back. 

"Since I couldn't get that cardboard cutout of Noah," She says. 

....................................................................................................................................................................................... 

I didn't get the next note until the end of the day, right before school let out. Brayden had some girl deliver my flowers to me. They were the edible arrangement flowers, which was amazing and very tasty. Considering I didn't have a real lunch I devoured the fruit shaped like flowers before the bell rang. Best flowers my brother has ever sent me and very creative if I do say so myself.