Chapter 2- Allison

~Lydia's pov~

First lesson, science. I was listening to the teacher repeatedly explaining the work to the people, who some how forgot basic science. Until a new student walks through the door. A tall girl with curly brown hair walks with one of the teachers.

"class, this is a new student, her name is Allison Argent. Be nice to her and we hope Beacon Hills is your last stop".
She had a smile that could take on the world, big dimples that practical radiated her happiness. And big bright eyes which made any of her victims fall to defeat.

She came and sat down beside me, and started to put her bag and stuff out onto her desk. She began searching around her bag for something. Scott Mccall, one of Stiles friends, turned around and gave her a pen. I couldn't hear what they were saying but the were both smiling at each other in awe. I wish I could get a guy to look at me like the way he looks at her.
"Lydia, what is the answer? I'm waiting" oh God no! Hell no! " umm sorry, could you repeat the question?" " what do you call an organism without a nucleus?" "uhm it's prokaryotic and in the kingdom of prokaryote"

~~At break~~

I was walking out of class and someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw the new girl, Allison. "hey, hmm I was wondering if it would be ok if you show me around? Hmm it would be alright if you don't want to" she shyly asked me. "no, sure of course! I'm Lydia by the way" "hi i'm Allison". I smiled at her. "I feel like we are going to be best friends"

" I'll introduce you to the others, this is Kira, Erica and Danny" they all smiled. Kira automatically asked Allison about Scott "so I saw you and Scott in science, tell me what is going on between you two" "oh my God, Kira she just arrived" " and? She might have somebody already, like seriously I ain't even got myself a date to the party next week"
Ugh she just reminded me. At the beginning of the year, the seniors get together and throw a massive party and everyone comes with a date or else they would look lonely.

"Lydia, who are you going with?" "I don't know I haven't got anyone yet". For some reason every dance, since the third grade, I always hope that Stiles will ask me, and even now deep down apart of me is still holding onto that piece of hope, that one day he will come and ask me.

"Kira is there anyone you want to go with?" "yeah, I want to go with Malia". Kira had a crush on Malia, since the day Malia started three years ago.

"Erica, who are you taking?" "I don't know either Isaac or Boyd". "Well since all of you are dying to know who I am going with I am going with my boyfriend Jackson" Danny sassily anounced. "okay" I laughed.

Stiles strolls in with his gang of friends. It was almost like a movie, all the girls and even guys were staring at them walking in.
He started to turn and walk near my direction.
Oh my fucking God he's coming this my way!

In case you didn't realise I love writing cliffhangers. I am sorry though lol. But I will update once a week maybe
Love - I