Old Hag! < Logans Prov>( chapter 6)

Start from the beginning

"That's It Go to The Office Right NOW!"

"Ya-Ya You Old hag i wasn't even paying ATTENTION any ways!" I Snapped at her like a diva & turned i would totally when a diva fight if i was a girl right now . Ha-Ha If Bree saw this she would be laughing her ass off ! But, she was in art right now .

Speaking of Bree I wonder Whats Shes doing Right now?? I'm Go see...... I made my way to art class And saw Bree painting a Picture Of a dinosaur saying "Rawer Means I Love You" Haha shes such A dork....I snuck my way Into the classroom over to Bree Using my NINJA SKILLS!!!!

"Pssssstt Bree" I said Poking her in the stomach

"Ha-Ha That tickles stop it!"Bree Said with her hand moving like a retarted kid.

"Bree It's me Logan." I said whispering.

"AAAh" 

The art teachers head went up so fast i had only 2 minutes to hide behinde Bree so she wouldn't see me . " Ms.Sanchez is there a problem?"

Man You will never believe what Bree said to this bitch damn i could of thought of something like that but all she thought was " Um-Um I saw a Leprechaun.......And he tried to eat my skittles" The whole art class looked at Bree like if she was one of those crazy annoying little kids you sometimes see in the hallway. " Oh, Okay well get back to painting EVERYBODY!" With that everyone started to paint ignoring the things Bree just said . 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HEAR!" She Said nearly yelling.

" Came To see What your doing" i gave her one of those smirks where i get her all nerves and crap Ha-Ha i loved doing that to her it amused me so much! "Oh" Just as i figured she was playing with her fingers, what a DORK! .

"Yea well i'm going to go to the office now."I said slowly waiting for her to freak." WHAT ? Why what did you do now?"

" Long story short i called my Math teacher a 'Old Hag' "  I giggled a little while telling her . "Oh that's not the first !" 

As I walked out of the art class and my way to the office i had bummped into  the most selfish guy ever man he pisses me off. "Watch out Bro" the guy says with his annoying voice . "No!  You watch out HOE !"  And the guy goes "I ain't no Hoe!! You a Hoe! In fact you Ma Hoe!! And I'm your pimp,So go in your CORNER!" Says The stupid guy. " I looked at him blankly WTF ! i ain't his damn Hoe this NIGGER be Trippin Ha-HA that sounds funny " Shut The Fuck Up Bro And Go Get Some Guys Dick And Suck It Shit Matter Afact Go Get your Damn Dads Dick And Suck It I'm Sure he Would Injoy It And Now Would U Excuse Me I Have to go to the office !" I said With my hand up and walked away mumbling' i ain't this niggas hoe!' Right before i was going to turn the corner the guy yells from across the hallway " COME BACK HEAR YOU BITCH!" instead of talking i just put one finger up and it was my middle finger with that i turned the corner.

   " Mr. Mathews its nice for you to join  us !"  Oh shiz nets i forgot that i was timed fuck ! " Sorry   i had to take a piss." The Lady in the front desk rolled her eyes, Damn does she even have a life fuck shes annoying damn DESK LADY ! Ha-Ha that sounds funny . " Okay well will would like to discuss the incident that happened in math class today ." The Man in the grey suit told me to be Truthful haha big word anywaaaaaaaaaaaaays i don't even know all these peoples names yet and i've been hear for about half a year already man High School is a BITCHH !  

"Well I was happily Day dreaming When That old bat Interrupted me!"

"Mr. Matthew's your suppose to be paying attiteon in class not day dreaming..."