Chapter {3}: Find the one who's not here

(Little note before read:  But i'm trying to make the chapters longer and better so please bare with me thanks and Enjoy. ^_^)

(Prince POV)

I told her to just lay back and ride has I got back in the front sit, turn the ignition, and took off down the road. I was planning on going to a hotel, since L.A. is filled with them, "Embassy suites." I thought has I turned on to the intersection. I punched on the gas and started to fly down the busy and fulled up roads trying my best to get there before it gets to hectic.

*Beep Beep*

"DUMB ASS." 

I laughed has I heard Cars beeping and very foul language escape business man, soccer moms, and tourists mouths has I speed up and past them. I was surprised I didn't get pulled over or even get hit by a car or some semi truck up the road. "I guess the father's on my side tonight, huh." I said a little bit to early.

*Sirens*

"Shit." I whispered has I slowly inched over to the side of the road. Throwing my hands up and behind my head I looked back at Y/N and saw she was starring dead at me.

"What's going on Prince." She said sounding scared and shaken up by my little "Adventure."

"Oh baby nothing just go back to sleep and this all will blown over by the morning." I stated has I looked out the rare view mirror and saw the cop car pull up. I look back at Y/N and told her to climb up in the front.

"Alright I'm here....*almost fall*..shit.....I'm here." 

I laughed at her clumsiness and slowly graced my hand upon her face has I felt heat creep up and I knew she was blushing. "Your blushing....aren't you."I said looking into her eyes.

She laughed and smiled....which made me smiled has I told her. "Once this is all over...you and me will forever be together." 

She looked at me with confusion on her face. "What "Once everything blows over".....what's going on." She said switching her body composition to face me. I was going to reply back but the police officer interrupted me by banging his flash light against my window.

"Roll down your window sir." A deep but familiar voice said has I gave off a irritate look and a eye roll has I roll down my window. "What." I said with attitude. 

The police officer was looking behind him at any, I perhaps, cars that look like they were going over the speed limit. He turned around instantly has my hush word escape my mouth, which lefted me with a annoyed look on my face.

"You were sp-" He cut himself off has he looked closer at me. I starred at him the same way, has in mincing him, but all he did was return the favor and starred even harder.

"Is there a problem police officer....Pere-" I looked at his name tag and it felt like a cold sweat was on my forehead. I look straight ahead not to dare even think about looking his way again. "Prince you alright....*touches my forehead*....you feel hot." Y/N said to me has she had concern in her voice then rubbed my arm.

I looked her way and whispered "Hold on" which lefted her with the "What" expression on her face and pulling har hand away has I gently put my hands on the wheel, sat back, and ease my foot on the pedal. "Aye were you going." The officer said has I slowly rode up alittle.

He was hanging on to the side of the car has I stayed looking forward, I looked over at Y/N and saw the fear in her eyes and her mouthing "Don't do it." But do I have truly listen. I smirked then skeeted the tire and rushed into traffic....never to look back.

{Ray POV}

 We were on the road to who knows ever and I was panicking, I mean, it's L fucking A and were trying to find one single person. I sat in the passenger seat has Roc rode in the back and Prod drove to a place he "Believe" brainiac Prince would go to.